This is an exciting opportunity to join Qmee, an online rewards and market research company with millions of users worldwide. Qmee uses the latest machine learning and statistical methods to offer our users the best experience possible.
We are looking for a Software Engineer who will work with our experienced and talented team. You will be developing your skill levels and working with the latest technologies as you progress with the company.
You will be working in a startup environment developing new features and products for both the website and mobile application (React Native). We have a microservices architecture utilising multiple technology stacks (our current technology stack includes Ruby, Node.js, Scala and Elixir).
- 2+ years experience as a software developer/engineer
- Proficient in at least one programming language (like Ruby or Scala or Python), and eager to learn more
- Knowledge of databases (relational and NoSQL)
- Strong problem solving skills with an emphasis on product development
- Experience using cloud services: AWS, Heroku, DigitalOcean, etc is a plus
- Experience of queues and messaging systems (RabbitMQ, Kafka, etc.) and stream processing (Samza, Spark, Storm) is a plus
More like this
- Full Stack Developer at Reelables
- HR Officer at Wave
- Frontend or Backend Developers at Pirate Studios
- Software Developer at Karakuri Ltd
- Sales Director at Sweatcoin
- Engineering Manager at Farewill
- Junior Entrepreneur at Sweatcoin
- Technical Content Producer at Code Kingdoms
- Product Lead with UX design background at Sweatcoin
- Junior Entrepreneur with German at Sweatcoin