We’re building the future by developing ground breaking technology that will be fundamental to emerging industries. Industries that we believe will improve the lives of everyone across the world.Located in Shoreditch, London, our exceptional team is creating a digital framework for the physical world, and we're starting with building cloud infrastructure allowing augmented reality content and services to be tied to deeply precise locations. Our company was founded in 2016 and is backed by top European venture funds.
The RoleAs a Full-stack engineer at Scape, you will join the team developing internal applications for our operations. This will include everything from backend work, such as developing and testing API's and creating Docker containers, to frontend work that expands and improves the way teams internally and externally can interact with our data.
Due to our fast moving nature you will operate autonomously at times and be largely responsible for investigating problems, deriving solutions and suggesting improvements. The ideal candidate for this role is an experienced software engineer who is confident to take on any part of the full stack and anywhere along our powerful data processing pipeline, and has leadership experience.
- BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or Mathematics related subject
- Experience with Django and Flask
- Experience with front end frameworks React and Bootstrap
- Ability to navigate and utilize Amazon Web Services
- Understanding of Docker
- Great intuition for database architectures and design
- Ability to modify and migrate relational databases
- Experience leading engineering teams
- Desire to make UI's as intuitive and simple as possible
- Strong spatial algorithmic intuition
We’re a visionary young start-up working with the very latest computer vision research, and we’re working hard to build our team with the best industry and academic talent. We need committed self-improvers, who can play key roles in the company’s growth whilst helping to contribute to the team around them. We offer highly competitive salaries and generous equity packages.
Salary range £50,000 — 65,000
More like this
- React Developer at Rotageek
- Back-end developer at Browser
- Director of Education at Nomad MBA
- Lead Software Engineer - with CTO potential at Grow Biotech plc
- Customer Success Manager at Rotageek Ltd
- Executive Assistant at Lyvly
- Customer Service Executive at Lyvly
- Strategic Business Development Manager at Gravity Sketch
- Software Engineer at Alterest
- Sales Manager / Business Development Manager at We Make Websites