Software Engineer – London, UK
Molo is an exciting FinTech start-up aiming at revolutionising mortgages in the UK, by developing the first true “fully digital”, direct-to-consumer mortgage lender in the country.
At Molo we don’t want to just marginally improve the mortgage process: our target is to radically redesign the mortgage experience for the 21st century, fully leveraging the power of technology to “make mortgages easy” for customers.
As a result, our tech-enabled platform will enable consumers to obtain “instant” mortgage loan approvals via an on-line 100% compliant process which moves away from paper forms, manual review steps and the typical convoluted layers of brokers, large banks and traditional mortgage lenders.
As a Software Engineer, we would like you to own and deliver the following:
- Implementation of features, with a skilled, passionate and professional approach.
- To solve real business problems in an agile and delivery-oriented way.
- To be an advocate and expert for technical implementations.
- To get hands on with all aspects of the technology that supports Molo, including third party integrations and infrastructure.
We commonly use the following tools and technologies:
- Python to write our
- Docker and Kubernetes to run our
- Django as our Web App framework.
- AWS for
You should apply if:
excited by the prospect of disrupting the mortgage industry.
- You’re keen to learn more about new technologies and how they can help us achieve our goals.
want to work in a dynamic product focused environment.
are comfortable working in a team that deals with unknown challenges.
- You bring a positive can-do attitude.
The company offers a chance to
- Become an integral part of one of the leading
tech start-ups in Europe.
- Free gym membership.
- 25 days holiday + National holidays.
- Employer pension contribution.
- Generous Maternity and Paternity leave policies.
- Breakfast Mondays, Lunch & Beers Friday.
More like this
- Full Stack Developer at CAST
- Chief Marketing Officer (B2B SaaS) at Intruder
- Full Stack Developer at Ratio
- Senior Product Manager at Rotageek
- Front-end developer at Browser
- Software Engineer at Orkestro
- Back-end developer (python) at Stasher
- Implementation Engineer at re:infer
- Junior Developer at Arkk Solutions
- Head of Research & Development at ihorizon