Hurree's omnichannel marketing software allows you to have control of your multi-tool communications in one platform. Through connecting the tools in your marketing stack, Hurree enables your team to define a cross-channel audience, action workflows complete with tool-specific insights, all in one place.
Hurree seeks a Solutions Architect to join our team. The Solutions Architect will be responsible for ensuring that our ambitious vision is met alongside our VP of Engineering. Our immediate goal is expanding the product to meet the needs of a wide variety of customers within the marketing sector.
While Hurree is headquartered in Belfast, Northern Ireland, this position can be remote if desired. As a funded startup, Hurree has a development team of 8 full-time remote members. You will also have the ability to work alongside a Product Manager and product team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a highly skilled and motivated Solutions Architect.
Some of your key responsibilities include:
A fantastic opportunity for a highly skilled and motivated architect to join our team. You will work with cutting edge cloud and mobile technologies, in addition to adopting modern development practices with a focus on quality deliverables and product.
As a Solution Architect at Hurree, you will join our in-house development team with responsibility for:
- Designing and implementing major new features for the platform and associated applications
- Spearhead research and development activities regarding product direction and features
- Working closely with the development team and other departments
- Supporting customer requests / platform integration requests
- Presenting ideas for system improvements
- Coaching and mentoring other development team members as required
- Production support activities as required
Essential skills and criteria:
- Computer Science (or equivalent) Bachelor degree
- Minimum 5+ years professional experience with C#, .NET / .NET Core
- Experience with Microsoft Azure or other comparative cloud technology.
- Experience using or implementing continuous delivery pipeline techniques.
- Experience with HTML 5, CSS and responsive design
- Working knowledge of SQL and experience with data storage technologies (SQL / NOSQL etc.)
- Experience of building and testing modern software applications
- Experience with source control and work tracking systems
- Enthusiasm to learn new platforms, technologies and frameworks
- Independent thinking and innovative problem solving
- Works well within a collaborative development team
- Knowledge and exposure to design patterns and principles
- The right to work in the United Kingdom
Desirable skills and criteria:
- Exposure to multiple programming languages / paradigms.
- Experience with Apple and/or Android app development.
- Experience with React framework is a plus.
Benefits of working for Hurree:
- Free parking
- Private healthcare
- Opportunity for training
- Flexible hours
- 35 days annual leave
- Employee discounts via Perkbox
- Amazing colleagues to learn from and enjoy social events
Competitive depending on experience
More like this
- Marketing Lead at Count
- Sales Lead at Count
- Full-stack Engineer at Count
- Community Lead at Count
- Digital Marketing Consultant at Conversion Rate Experts
- SEO Manager at TodayTix Group
- Front-end developer at Anyone
- Chief of Staff / COO at Sigma Labs
- Creative Project Manager at House of Apex
- Backend Engineer at SOON_