Seeking an outgoing, driven and ambitious individual with 2 years general sales experience who is ready for their next career step!
This opportunity is about building relationships and partnerships with companies such as Microsoft, Facebook, British Airways and Shell, spanning the UK and abroad.
Our Strategic Alliances Executive position is an entrepreneurial, pathfinder type role and for the right candidate, their career can move to the next level; Head of Partnerships, in the near future.
Who are we?
Better companies, happier people. Sideways 6 exists to build better business through employee ideas. We believe that great ideas can come from anywhere and that giving employees a voice is the secret to business success.
Over 3 million employees from the likes of Walmart, British Airways and Shell trust the Sideways 6 approach and we’re on a mission to give 50 million people a voice.
Lead partnerships at our growing enterprise SaaS start-up. As part of the Sales team and working closely with Marketing and other areas of the Leadership team, you’ll be driving opportunities and revenue for Sideways 6 with our closest partners.
Working closely with Microsoft, Facebook and other tier-one enterprises both in the UK and abroad, you’ll be responsible for:
- Building and nurturing relationships with hundreds of people in sales, account management and delivery across each of the partners
- Creating and driving new business opportunities from those relationships one a one-to-one and one-to-many basis
- Connecting the dots between the Sideways 6 sales team and our partners to close opportunities with new clients
- Create and deliver joint marketing activities (webinars, case studies, content etc.) with our partners and the Sideways 6 marketing team
Whilst you won’t be starting from scratch and we already have decent traction with our closest partners, this is an entrepreneurial, pathfinder type role. You’ll be able to use your judgement and creativity to achieve your KPIs (Partner driven revenue, Partner driven opportunities etc.)
There’s a lot of opportunity for development and progression and – depending on performance – this could grow into a Head of Partnerships role in the near future. You’ll also benefit from lots of learning opportunities whilst working closely with our experienced heads of Sales, Marketing and Customer Success as well as the CEO.
The ideal candidate
Given the wide scope of the role it could be suitable for people from lots of different backgrounds, but we would expect you to have some (at least 2 years) general sales experience. Experience selling software or working closely in a partnership role with companies like Microsoft is a big plus. In addition, the ideal candidate:
- Is outgoing, thrives on building relationships but understands that we need to drive outcomes from our partnerships – it's not all long lunches and pipe dreams!
- Is professional and able to hold their own with senior people from organisations big and small
- Is creative and able to craft the perfect pitch to secure interesting opportunities
- Doesn’t hide behind excuses and is able to manage themselves to achieve outstanding results without being micromanaged.
What’s on offer?
As well as an incredibly exciting role and genuine development opportunities, Sideways 6 offers:
- Great colleagues (personally and professionally)
- An awesome, open and vibrant start-up environment
- Regular social company gatherings and weekly happy hours
- Educational budget to use at your discretion
- Generous holiday policy to keep you fresh
- Dog-friendly workplace
- Great career advancement opportunities for senior Sales and management
- Competitive base salary and uncapped commission structure
More like this
- Senior Software Backend Engineer at Midnite
- Senior Front-End Developer at Browser London
- Senior Product Manager at Rotageek
- Digital Campaign Manager at HubbleHQ
- Full Stack Engineer at Expensify
- Marketing Executive at Hemming Group
- Engineering Manager at Farewill
- Software Sales Person at Crozdesk Ltd
- Senior UX Consultant at Pirate Studios
- Content & Community Lead at Kandidate