LED BY CODERS / MADE BY CODERS
3vil Genius, one of London's fastest growing digital innovation studios is looking for a super-proactive Studio Hero to provide vital support for our team, ensuring we can be as brilliant as possible as much as possible.
You’ll be the organisational and operational hub at the beating heart of the 3vil Genius studio, implementing useful, pain-free processes that free the senior team up to push the business forward and enable the technical team to do what they do best.
You will be working closely with the CEO and Senior Management Team to develop systems and processes that will help 3vil Genius to get even better at what they do.. We need you to take on responsibility and have the initiative to solve problems.
You’ll play a central role in day-to-day operations, getting deep down and dirty with everything from booking meeting rooms, to following up on invoices, to managing team holiday reporting, to organising our summer and Christmas parties and lots more in between.
This is a great opportunity for someone wanting to learn more about the world of digital technology and how to help clients and partners to achieve digital transformation.
Who Are You?
First and foremost this role is for someone who is full of energy, addicted to being organised, organising others, and helping things to run smoothly.
We are looking for someone with a minimum of two year’s experience in a similar role, who lives and breathes this stuff and will come brimming with ideas, energy and enthusiasm.
It can be a fast moving, high pressure environment, so you'd really need to thrive on that.
You'd need to understand that in a start-up, lots of things that should happen don't happen yet, because we're building something special from scratch. You need to be comfortable with that, and to be the sort of person that will roll your sleeves up and help us to make things happen.
- A minimum of 2 year experience in a similar role
- Ability and willingness to challenge the status quo
- Ability to spot things that need changing, and not being afraid to work towards changing them
- An understanding of the specific challenges faced by a start-up / small business
- An understanding of, and comfortable with financial management
- Familiarity with Xero (not a deal breaker, but definitely an advantage)
- Reliability and discretion
- Willingness to take on key responsibilities
- Ability to adapt to any situation
- Good problem solving skills
- Strong organisation skills
- A good sense of humour
- Good self initiative and a can do attitude
- Communication and relationship building skills
- Comfortable with IT and basic software packages, Office, Google Suite etc
Who Are We?
3vil Genius is one of London’s fastest growing digital studios. Our team follows an agile process, and uses collaborative methodologies to ensure that we fully understand the challenges faced by our clients and partners. This enables us to build digital products that help them solve the problems that they face.
We work together with brands, agencies and start-ups building digital content onto many different digital media platforms. We build content for mobile, web, virtual reality, augmented reality, out of home, internet of things and experiential.
We listen, then create meaningful digital products that address real business needs. The mistake many people make is to hear about a new piece of technology, and try to find a use for it. We're constantly tinkering with new technologies to understand how they work and how they should be used. We bring that knowledge to each and every project, so we're able to fit the right technology into the right solution.
We believe together, we are the makers of things, hackers of everything and breakers of rules.
If you think you can live up to the challenge and be a vital part of the 3vil Genius team, please do apply.
Salary range £20,000 — 25,000
More like this
- Project Manager at Borne Digital
- Senior Full Stack Developer at Arkk Solutions
- Director of Education at Nomad Academy
- Senior Front-End Developer at Browser London
- Senior Product Manager at Rotageek
- Digital Campaign Manager at HubbleHQ
- Senior Developers at VirtualSystems Limited
- Full Stack Engineer at Expensify
- Senior Enterprise Sales at MUSO TNT Ltd
- iOS and/or Android Developer at Cotham Technologies