We are looking for a Swift developer to join our team for 2-3 weeks to help with the development of an Apple TV app for an upcoming experiential marketing project.
Developers will ideally need experience working in the Apple TV ecosystem, with additional experience in the Multipeer Connectivity communication protocol.
The app will be used for simple video playback and will communicating with a number of iPads using the Multipeer Connectivity protocol as well as with a cloud server using HTTP.
We are working to a tight schedule, with the app going live at the end of November so we need to start work on it ASAP
Ideally candidates should be able to work from our offices in Loughborough, although this may be negotiable for the right developer.
More like this
- Experienced Software Developer at Dexda
- Web Developer at Flash Pack
- Operations Managers/Associates at Lyvly
- React Developer at Rotageek
- Senior Product Manager at Rotageek
- Film - Systems Software Developer at Framestore
- Test Engineer at QuantSpark Ltd
- Full stack Developer at QuantSpark Ltd
- Junior Marketer at Maison Sport