We are looking for a Swift developer to join our team for 2-3 weeks to help with the development of an Apple TV app for an upcoming experiential marketing project.
Developers will ideally need experience working in the Apple TV ecosystem, with additional experience in the Multipeer Connectivity communication protocol.
The app will be used for simple video playback and will communicating with a number of iPads using the Multipeer Connectivity protocol as well as with a cloud server using HTTP.
We are working to a tight schedule, with the app going live at the end of November so we need to start work on it ASAP
Ideally candidates should be able to work from our offices in Loughborough, although this may be negotiable for the right developer.
More like this
- Director of Education at Nomad MBA
- Lead Software Engineer - with CTO potential at Grow Biotech plc
- Customer Success Manager at Rotageek Ltd
- Executive Assistant at Lyvly
- Customer Service Executive at Lyvly
- Strategic Business Development Manager at Gravity Sketch
- Software Engineer at Alterest
- Sales Manager / Business Development Manager at We Make Websites
- Infrastructure Engineer at re:infer