Do you want to play a major role in continuing the
high-level growth of a disruptive startup? Excited by the prospect of a fun,
fast-paced, innovative and entrepreneurial environment?
We're building a new way for companies to find the best tech talent. We're passionate about providing an amazing experience for candidates. We launched in 2015, and already 2,000+ companies have used Snap - including Babylon Health, Transferwise, AirSorted and Moo.com.
We’ve raised funding from numerous VCs. Now, as we scale we’re looking for Talent Acquisition Specialists to join our team. At our current stage of growth it’s essential for us to hire future leaders of the company now to keep our culture of promotion from within.
What’s the role?
As a Talent Acquisition Specialist your job will be to source the best talent to join the Snap.hr talent pool as a candidate on the ‘supply side’. Your day-to-day will involve utilising emails, LinkedIn and other platforms in a data-driven way to achieve the best possible results. You’ll be able to pick up information quick and apply it to create the best responses to your emails and have a passion to get better with every message sent!
Here’s what you would do:
- Interact with potential candidates on professional networks
- Identify candidates who would be suitable to join the Snap.hr talent pool using various sourcing techniques
- Craft and send emails and engage potential candidates
- Complete profiles of candidates who join the platform
- Develop talent pipelines for existing and future hiring needs
- Ask for referrals from existing and external candidates
- Become a subject matter expert on everything about Snap.hr
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to positively present Snap.hr and open roles to potential candidates
- Effective time-management abilities
- Knowledge of tech or an interest in learning about the tech industry is essential
- A degree from a top university preferable
We're looking for people who are disillusioned by the traditional recruitment process and want to create something better. If that sounds like you, you'll feel at home here :)
What's great about working for us?
The culture here at Snap.hr is unique, and something we are immensely proud of.
We're largely non-hierarchical which allows all of our colleagues to take responsibility from day one. We are committed to achieving excellence, whilst having fun and being highly curious. We are passionate about hiring fantastic individuals who thrive in an open and collaborative environment.
As you would expect in such a fast-moving environment, opportunities for development are plentiful. Being such a young organisation and still very much on the growth path our organisational structure is continuously morphing, and growing constantly, presenting opportunities to learn, develop and grow and make a real difference to our future and of the product.
Where will I be working and what will it be like?
You can look forward to working in our funky warehouse-style office just off Silicon roundabout, Old Street. You will enjoy social events, ping-pong in the office, Friday drinks and offsite development trips. We can offer flexible or remote working depending on your circumstances.
We do of course offer the usual creature comforts such as a Mac environment, state of the art technology, dress down every day and plenty of snacks to keep you going.
Salary range £20,000 — 25,000
Dependent on Experience
More like this
- Head of Product at Verisart
- Business Development Manager (m/f/d) at Coffee-Bike International Ltd.
- Sales Manager (m/f/d) at Coffee-Bike International Ltd.
- Operations Assistant at Entale
- Full Stack Developer at Entale
- Data Scientist (NLP) at Entale
- FrontEnd Developer at Datantify
- Associate Product Manager at Zero Deposit
- Community Engagement Consultant at Duel
- iOS and/or Android Developer at Cotham Technologies