Create + Adapt are the first subscription based talent acquisition and employer brand partner. With a curiosity to break things, we're a tribe of doers determined to reinvent recruitment. Together, we help transformational brands scale sustainably through building a culture-first approach to recruitment.
Our team has experienced the world of sales-driven recruitment and have always begged the question - there’s got to be another way? We wanted to make partners out of clients and friends out of our candidates. We couldn’t find one, so we built it. Now we’re in a world we love and we’re here to stay. We’re not working in recruitment; we’re working on it. Our model provides scaling businesses, like ourselves, with the unique support they need to develop their rapidly growing team. Think of us as the Spotify for hiring; you can start, pause or stop at any time.
Our vision is to revolutionise the hiring journey!
As our Talent and Culture Partner you'll be working on some of our key accounts. You will play a pivotal role in driving value to how they hire, develop a talent strategy and implement a robust recruitment cycle. You’ll be the go to expert on advertising strategies and other new routes to market. This isn't just about bums on seats! A confident navigator of all things talent, you’ll know where to find the best talent, how to engage them and ensure all of our internal people processes at Canda are top notch whilst developing our own employer brand. You’ll help develop the overall Canda centre of expertise, helping our community of talent partners and community resourcers to be the best they can be.
- You’ll love all things people, you’ll know what it takes to get things done in a busy talent role.
- Passionate about customer service and building honest and lasting relationships.
- You want to continually learn and develop and be excited to work as part of an uber collaborative team
- Ideally experienced in developing a campaign for hiring a variety of roles (sales, tech, marketing).
- A people magnet, problem solver and data nut, you’ll enjoy a varied and challenging workload where no one day is the same.
Why join us?
- An opportunity to work with some of the most transformational brands in the market.
- Autonomous and flexible work style - be your own leader.
- Weekly Team Jams where we #createhustleadapt.
- Frequent socials including monthly pub quiz, team sports days (join our netball team!), drinks, dinners, and charity projects.
- Regular knowledge-sharing sessions.
- All of the latest tools you need to get the job done.
- A culture of learning: we’re growing pretty darn fast and give you the chance to shape your role as we do.
- Pension plan with a 4% employer contribution.
- 30 days’ holiday a year (plus UK public holidays), and we encourage you to use them all up!
Salary range £25,000 — 35,000
Super charged attitude to help us build and grow
Apply for this job or share it
More like this
- Full Stack Developer at CAST
- Chief Marketing Officer (B2B SaaS) at Intruder
- Full Stack Developer at Ratio
- Senior Product Manager at Rotageek
- Front-end developer at Browser
- Software Engineer at Orkestro
- Back-end developer (python) at Stasher
- Implementation Engineer at re:infer
- Junior Developer at Arkk Solutions
- Head of Research & Development at ihorizon