We're Create + Adapt and we're reinventing how brands attract talent and share their employer story, all via an innovative subscription model (think Spotify for hiring). We help our partners grow a loyal talent community and ensure they're using the latest thinking and approach to talent acquisition. We work with honesty and integrity and 100% transparency. Founded in June 2016, we've grown from our initial Founder to fourteen employees and are proud to be the talent partners behind some of the fastest growing brands in Europe, such as Hello Fresh, Bulb, Huel, Dyson, Tails and more.
Our vision is to revolutionise the hiring journey!
We work with some of the coolest brands in the market who require a whip smart, super inquisitive talent enthusiast to disrupt their hiring cycle. This is a unique opportunity for a motivated and driven individual with an interest (read: obsessive passion) in people to help us build and positively impact our portfolio of start-up through great hiring. Supporting a team of recruitment pro’s, you will be responsible for targeting and engaging the right candidates, and for building a growing talent community for each customer.
You’ll be trained on the latest sourcing techniques to find top talent, manage candidate communication and develop yourself to be a true ambassador for Create + Adapt and our partners. You’ll be building relationships with plenty of inspiring people and attending lots of events to keep that network growing.
- You’re an entrepreneur in the making. You’re ready to run, and build something great for yourself.
- You’ll love all things people; you’ll know what it takes to get things done in a busy environment.
- You’re a lover of technology. We’re talking the latest apps and services that make your life easier.
- Resilience and a strong worth ethic are non-negotiable.
- Super smart - we want you to teach us things we don’t know.
- Curious, you want to continually learn and develop.
- A grafter, you’re a hard worker who wants to progress and develop.
- A sense of humour is essential, we don’t compromise on this.
Why join us?
- The opportunity to shape your role and grow as fast as we do
- From day one all team members have a wide remit and are responsible for different aspects of the business
- 30 days holiday from day one.
- Plenty of team outings!
- Our customers, you get to work onsite with them, in our London office or remote. We work remotely, yes that's right no trudging into the office on a stormy Monday morning (unless you want to)!
- Our team; we may be compact but what we lack in numbers we makeup for in personality!
- Your opinion matters. Every member of the team is listened to, and all ideas are welcome! We are all equal here.
Salary range £25,000 — 35,000
Super charged attitude to help us build and grow
Apply for this job or share it
More like this
- Join our NAG (Not-so-big Advisory Board) at Bright Little Labs
- Digital Agency Project Coordinator at Hallway Studios
- Data Lead at Plural AI
- Front-end Developer at ProdPad
- Product Lead at Plural AI
- React Developer at Rotageek
- Solutions Consultant at We Make Websites
- Marketing Manager at We Make Websites
- Software engineer (all levels) at Trussle
- Success Coach at Expensify