Talent Partner Job Description
So…you want to say goodbye to the way you’ve worked previously, the same reason we have set up Hidden.
We are changing the way that recruitment works in the creative, digital and tech industries and are on the lookout for a Talent Partner to join our expanding team.
Who are Hidden?
First and foremost, we are not a recruitment agency. We are diverse talent acquisition from the inside of our clients. We don’t charge a fee per hire, we work to a subscription model.
We build communities of diverse talent and use design methodology to create inclusive systems and processes throughout the talent acquisition life cycle.
We are built around our three core offerings: Product, Consult and Talent.
We have two tech products, built in house, one for candidates and one for hiring managers.
Our candidate app enables us to portray an authentic representation of our partners and their culture, so candidates can get a genuine understanding of what that company can offer them.
Our employer app is used by hiring managers and allows us to present anonymous profiles (removing name, age, gender and education) to tackle unconscious bias at submission stage. We then run the full interview process through the app right through to offer, to create a streamlined process and enable us to gather data on hiring trends.
These are broken down into many work streams including data analytics, workforce planning, inclusive on-boarding, employer branding consultation and redesigning talent attraction and interview processes, to create the most equitable talent strategy possible.
We cover permanent, freelance and contract hiring from entry through to C-Suite, and partner with businesses to develop talent initiatives, including OPEN to replace the grad scheme and The Wayve to aid boardroom diversity.
Why do our Partners use Hidden?
- More diverse hiring, sustained by business process change
- We create more inclusive cultures where employees feel that they belong and can flourish
- We enable substantial savings on their typical recruitment spends
Day to Day of a Talent Partner:
● Exceptional Client Servicing, managing communication and expectations with Client Leadership, Heads of Departments and Hiring Managers
● Consult with clients on a range of Diversity, Inclusion & Equity topics e.g. market research & insights, tackling bias within hiring and inclusive employer branding and recruitment processes
● Supporting Hidden management team in identifying appropriate consultancy projects and delivering workshops for clients and hiring managers at all levels
● Workforce plan with your Partner client to identify skills gaps and align an appropriate talent strategy with their business plan
● Work closely alongside the Candidate Success Team and our community Partners to diversify the talent pool and ensure delivery of a range of talent across all your clients live briefs
● Provide recruitment solutions across permanent, freelance and fixed contract hiring aligned with your Partner’s business need
● Communicating clearly and effectively with your client to define, redesign and manage your client's recruitment process and set expectations
● Audit your Partner’s employer brand and provider recommendations for change
● Embed our Apps and CRM within our Partners and educate them on why it needs to be the focus of the recruitment process
● Continual feedback and suggestions for improvement on our tech products
● Day to day management of your clients, their subscription levels and going above and beyond to deliver client satisfaction and secure renewals
● Managing your time effectively and understanding when a subscription upsell is required
● Introducing broader talent initiatives to engage your client with our ecosystem of Partners
● Become a true extension of your Partner business
Key Attributes required for the Talent Partner role:
● Strong communication skills and excellent stakeholder management - experience in managing workstream timelines and client expectations
● Evidence of adapting to new ways of working in a fast-paced environment
● Understanding and being excited by the unpredictability and ambiguity of working for a startup
● A curious and proactive nature and a solution focused mindset
● Previous experience in juggling and delivering on multiple vacancies and projects at once
● Willing to learn about new industries and upskill yourself on different ways of finding the greatest talent
● Ability to adjust and adapt to different sectors and different roles as needed
● Ability to work within, and run project teams to deliver great work for clients
● Interest or passion for the Talent, Diversity and Inclusion space, and keen to immerse yourself within it
How we will support you
● Sanctus monthly sessions
● Mental Health first aiders
● Employee Assistance Programme
● Healthshield cash back programme
● Company wide wellbeing initiatives
● Flexibility to manage your own time & home working
● NEST Workplace Pension
● Opportunity to grow and progress your career in the direction you want
● Apple Kit (Laptop & phone)
● Quarterly bonus scheme (performance based)
● EMI scheme
● Company closure over Christmas
Progress Over Perfection: Take Action. Mistakes will happen, it’s momentum that matters.
Speak up, Speak openly, Speak often: Share Ideas, feedback & opinions openly, without judgement.
Never. Stop. Learning: As individuals, as teams and as a business, If we aren’t learning we aren’t moving forwards.
Stronger Together: Owning your shit is ownership, but remember great teams do things individuals can’t.
Change the Game: Thinking differently, relearning. Question what you think you know. We do things that haven’t been done before and deliver innovation that matters.
What we are creating has never been done before.
Therefore, as you think about applying for this role, to jump into this exciting journey with us, we urge you to open your mind and be prepared for anything and everything.
Welcome to Hidden. The new model for talent.
Hidden is an equal opportunities employer. We value inclusivity and diversity, truly believing it creates a better working world.
We love to see applicants of all different backgrounds and hire based on skills and business need. ualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, or disability status If you require any reasonable accessibility support, please email us.
More like this
- Full Stack Software Engineer at Lollipop
- Work in conservation (with React Native) at Chirp Birding
- Software Engineer - Full Stack (PHP/React) at Dawson Andrews
- Head of Engineering at Zero Deposit
- TikTok Marketing Associate at Strudel Labs
- Digital Marketing Executive at Pockit Limited
- Lead Engineer at Zero Deposit
- Data Science Director at Juni
- Customer Success Director at Juni
- 🛒 E-commerce Manager at Yuca at Yuca