Trouva is the marketplace for independent boutiques and Europe’s top e-commerce startup (we’ve got the trophy to prove it). We are anti-chain and anti-same; we stand against the uniform and the ubiquitous. We exist to inspire, and we champion independence. Our vision? A thriving global community of independent shops and shoppers united by their passion for unique products.
We’re lucky enough to have incredible VC backers whose successes include Dropbox, ASOS, Secret Escapes & Facebook (Octopus Ventures, Index Ventures, BGF & LocalGlobe), and Angel investors including current/former Directors of Farfetch, JustEat, Net-a-Porter, Google & Deliveroo.
We are proud to be a tech start-up building the offline to online platform for bricks and mortar shops, handling inventory management, merchandising, AI-led recommendations, and logistics, to offer an even better service than the online giants - with instant click & collect, worldwide shipping and 1 hour delivery (our quickest was in just 22 minutes!). We’ve been covered everywhere from Vogue to TechCrunch and have been recognised by the likes of Maserati 100, the UK's Future Fifty, Forbes 30 Under 30 and are one of Wired's "Europe's 100 Hottest Startups" 2018!
We’re growing incredibly fast - one the 5 fastest in the UK (The Next Web Tech5) - and are looking for exceptional people who want to be part of the next big thing, joining a team with experience from Deliveroo, Farfetch, HelloFresh, Entrepreneur First, McKinsey, IBM, onefinestay & Jack Wills.
Given our huge ambitions, it’s essential that we build an amazing team who can help us get there - and a key part of this, is bringing our Talent function in house.
As the Trouva Talent Partner, you’ll work closely with our Founders and Senior Managers to research top talent in the market; from technology through to senior level specialist hires such as commercial and marketing. Through rigorous research, you’ll develop a thorough understanding of the market and for any role we recruit for. We don’t just sift through inbound applications; we actively seek out those who we believe to be exceptional at what they do.
Your core focus will be to build up pipelines, expand our networks and help build our employer brand; showcasing Trouva as one of the most exciting and rapidly growing tech companies in Europe.
What you’ll do:
- Help us work from the ground up - you'll partner with the Trouva leadership to define the hiring plan and translate requirements into exciting job descriptions and interview processes
- Proactively source for outstanding candidates; mapping the market, researching leads and sending out compelling emails
- Be at the forefront of new sourcing strategies, techologies and tools, as well as driving referrals across the business
- Seek out communities that could help us diversify our pipelines and find new opportunities for sponsoring and speaking at events
- Have a vision for our employer brand and be able to translate that into high impact projects
- Run a great 360 process - from the kick off meeting with the Manager, speaking with candidates and managing the offers. Your process will help us meet our targets and provide a stellar stakeholder experience
- Track pipeline activity, ensure our ATS data is immaculate and define and hit key KPI’s which are in line with our hiring goals
Who you are:
- Previous experience working in-house for a startup or a background in headhunting in the technology sectors
- An outstanding communicator; your passionate about running a market leading process and obsess about providing a great candidate experience
- Organised and methodical - your research is streamlined and all your interactions are thoroughly documented. You’ll also demonstrate a robust attention to detail and nuance - especially when it comes to liaising with and coordinating diverse sets of stakeholders.
- Love the hunt - you get a rush of adrenaline when you find a list of coding competition winners or a well-hidden email address
- Determined to achieve great things- you are responsive and proactive during the times that matter; this may mean unconventional working patterns, but you thrive in this kind of setting
- Demonstrate a ‘can do’ attitude - you identify and action items regardless of area of commitment. So, whether that is scheduling, attending external round table discussions or processing contractual comments, you have it covered!
- Have a learning mindset - you believe there are always new sourcing strategies to try, and are excited to develop your recruiting skill set
- Warm, authentic and can build great relationships with both candidates and a variety of stakeholders
What you'll get in return:
- Competitive salary and share options in one of the UK’s most exciting startups. Equity is very important to us - we want you to be a shareholder in the company so you are part of the upside if we're successful together
- 33 days, including 8 bank holidays per annum
- Company pension
- A beautiful office space in Central London, with unlimited coffee, snacks and fresh fruit
- Need tech or equipment? We'll provide whatever you need to get the job done
- Regular team events where we celebrate our success and people
- Company benefits membership (e.g. discount on Apple products, discounted gym membership, free mobile phone insurance - via Perkbox)
- Unlimited staff discount on all Trouva products and a Trouva gift card to get something awesome for your desk.
More like this
- Talented Fullstack Ruby Developer at Homeshift
- Head of School Partnerships at ImpactEd
- Frontend or Backend Developers at Pirate Studios
- Project Manager at Stairway
- Operations & Finance Manager at My Method Ltd
- Full Stack Mobile Developer at OurPath
- Chief Technology Officer at Ratio
- Project Manager at Ratio
- Finance Manager at ihorizon
- Head of Design at OurPath