Yapily (www.yapily.com ) is a well funded, fast growing and forward-thinking fintech start up which is proud of its strong technical background. We’re an enterprise platform offering and have just raised and enhanced seed round (https://tcrn.ch/2J8TS55 ) and now we’re scaling.
Yapily is building API connections to all banks, normalising and enriching the data, and providing it through a highly secure API. We’re the only native API platform designed from the ground up for Open Banking and Open Finance.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic, motivated and driven person to join our growing sales team and who wants to build a sales career with an innovative, fast growing Fintech startup. This role is one of the first touch points for prospects and has the opportunity to set the tone for the sales cycle following.
You’ll be working directly for our recently hired Chief Revenue Officer and mentoring and professional development are a big part of how we work as a firm.
Some of the key items for you will be:
- Help build and lead a team of Sales Development Representatives
- Ensure best practices and processes are put in place to generate maximum number of sales qualified leads
- Follow up on inbound marketing generated leads and identify qualified opportunities
- Responsible for nurturing, educating and developing prospects before handing over to sales team
- Build outbound prospect programme and implement it effectively
- Work with the sales execs and the CRO to support acquisition of new accounts
- Strategic market planning
- Track all engagements in the CRM system effectively
- Schedule meetings post qualification with sales team
Skills & Qualifications
- Bsc/BA 2:1 or higher Degree with 2-5 years of relevant professional work experience
- Previous experience building and managing a team of SDRs
- High Emotional Intelligence and interpersonal skills
- Great communication skills including written, verbal, presentation and social media
- Ability to gain quick understanding in the customer pain point
- Self motivated, flexible and tenacious and can work around blockers
- CRM application experience
- A strong interest in FinTech
- Additional European Languages are beneficial
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast growing company. At Yapily, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community! Get in touch!
Salary range £40,000 — 45,000
More like this
- Software Engineer (Integrations) - Spanish Speaker at Wagestream
- Lead Backend Developer at Maison Sport
- Partnerships Manager, EMAA at VIllage Capital
- Full-stack Software Engineer at Alva Health
- Social Media & Content Marketing Intern at Doreming
- Head of People at Yapily
- Backend Dev - PHP/MySQL/AWS at Tickr
- Data Engineer at Rotageek Ltd
- Chief Technical Officer at Dorm