We are a bootstrapped, distributed company that builds products that help people in small businesses to do better work.
We’re currently a small team of 2, a designer and a business/product/many-hats person. We’re looking to bring in someone to work together with us (not for us) on the engineering side. Our goal is to build a pleasant work environment and a sustainable business.
Our focus right now is on Pixie, a Basecamp-style SaaS for accountancy firms. We see a path to expand to other professional services down the line, like legal, etc. but currently this is the market segment we can support better.
Pixie’s off to a great start, feedback is positive and encouraging. It launched privately mid-January and we’re working towards a public launch around mid/late March.
Our stack is Rails 5 on the backend, and a few standard AWS infrastructure components to support SaaS: EC2, RDS (Postgres), Elasticache (Redis), etc. You need to have demonstrable experience with this. Pixie uses Vue.js on the frontend, and it’d be great if you either have some experience with it or really understand its concepts.
You feel comfortable with the idea of working on a distributed team.
This can be either a part-time role or a full-time role. Ideally you have some interest in starting a tech business, but our main ask is agreement with our values.
More like this
- Head of Product at Verisart
- Business Development Manager (m/f/d) at Coffee-Bike International Ltd.
- Sales Manager (m/f/d) at Coffee-Bike International Ltd.
- Operations Assistant at Entale
- Full Stack Developer at Entale
- Data Scientist (NLP) at Entale
- Associate Product Manager at Zero Deposit
- Community Engagement Consultant at Duel
- iOS and/or Android Developer at Cotham Technologies
- Business Development Manager - UK & Europe at Compono