Do you love staying on top of the latest innovations in tech?
Are you ferociously creative?
Do you have a proven track record across a broad range of web development projects?
Are you in love with the idea of making the world of technology more accessible for talented young people?
Do you want to change the world? And would you like to live in Bali while you did so?
Start Me Up runs startup internships in Bali and we need a tech talent to help us coordinate our technical projects.
Our work experience programs allow students the chance to intern for a startup while they participate in workshops that offer in-demand skills like UX and programming.
Start Me Up is the first educational program to specialize in remote startup internships and so far we’ve run our program in four countries: Indonesia, Mexico, Spain and Australia.
We attract students from some of the world’s top universities including Princeton, Cornell, Oxford and Cambridge on our program and our alumni have gone on to found their own companies and work for the likes of Google, Amazon and McKinsey.
We are currently seeking an exceptional Tech Lead. You’re creative and passionate about education, you’re a people person who loves making the complex simple.
You’ll be in charge of creating curricula for our workshops as well as running them, helping our interns with their tech projects and supervising our coding clubs. You will be working alongside the Start Me Up team in Bali.
- Overseeing and devising tech projects for our interns
- Developing curricula for workshops
- Supervising coding clubs
- Highly creative
- Loves people
- 3+ years experience in the startup world
- Loves creating great learning experiences for young people
Has experience in education and/or training
You will be based out of co-working spaces in Bali.
It’s a max 25 hours a week 5 month contract (starting from May 2019) with opportunities for a career progression.
- Salary dependent on experience
- Network and work with amazing tech professionals from around the world
- Access to an extensive database of remote startups and mentors
- Chance to take part in training and development workshops
- Free accommodation
- Further career opportunities within Start Me Up across a range of locations
How to apply
We will require you to send us:
- Your CV or portfolio (no longer than 2 pages, please); and
A one-minute video explaining why you think you would be an amazing fit for this job. No video, no interview.
Please fill in this form with your personal details and upload your CV & video.
Application closes on: 1 March, 2019
More like this
- Business Development Manager (m/f/d) at Coffee-Bike International Ltd.
- Sales Manager (m/f/d) at Coffee-Bike International Ltd.
- Operations Assistant at Entale
- Full Stack Developer at Entale
- Data Scientist (NLP) at Entale
- Associate Product Manager at Zero Deposit
- Community Engagement Consultant at Duel
- Business Development Manager - UK & Europe at Compono
- Growth Manager at Enlitened (part of The Student Room Group)
- Talented Fullstack Ruby Developer at Homeshift