We’re seeking a person burning for sustainability with a great technical background. You have the opportunity to join early in our startup with the first mission of taking our product from MVP to a minimal marketable version.
Thereafter we’ll raise our next venture-round, and continue our mission on solving global sustainable consumption.
Working alongside me, Erik, the main founder, our mission will be to take our e-commerce price comparison to mass-market, so that more people can easily shop sustainable. Your role would be to steer the technology. You’d be creating modules with your own code - and manage future in-house recruits and/or off-shore resources.
Our current stack in the MVP is in GoLang, React JS, NodeJS with databases ElasticSearch, MySQL, MongoDB built as microservices. Going into the future, you’ll be the decision-maker on how we go about building the technology. Check out yourtopia.com for more on our vision & implementation plan - and we are eager to receive your application.
Salary range £0 — 0
Apply for this job or share it
More like this
- Full Stack Developer at CAST
- Chief Marketing Officer (B2B SaaS) at Intruder
- Full Stack Developer at Ratio
- Senior Product Manager at Rotageek
- Front-end developer at Browser
- Software Engineer at Orkestro
- Back-end developer (python) at Stasher
- Implementation Engineer at re:infer
- Junior Developer at Arkk Solutions
- Head of Research & Development at ihorizon