Who are we?
We are a growing venture backed health tech company consisting of leading clinicians, a world class leadership team and global partnerships. Our aim is to improve transparency and improve clinical care.
Our patient safety platform is being adopted in clinics across the UK and vision is to continue this and have our platform the hands of every doctor and patient in the UK and abroad.
What we are looking for (The Personal Stuff)
We are looking for a technical lead who is keen to be hands-on with development and drive strategy development and hiring.
Ultimately we want someone who values initiative, teamwork and a fast-paced environment.
Ideal person (The Tech Stuff)
- Full stack developer with 4+ experience (will consider less for the right person)
- Good grasp of relational data concepts and data modelling
- Experience of API design
- Devops experience
- Security focused development mindset
Languages/Skillset (The really technical stuff)
We’ve tried to minimise the technologies across our stack, and to use the simplest tool to solve the problem. These are the most critical to our products, and experience in any of them would be very useful in getting up to speed quickly in the role:
- AWS (Cloudformation / ECS / )
- PostgreSQL or other relational databases.
Last but not least….
We are creating a high quality product. This means whilst our pace of development is high, so is our attention to detail. If you want to build something that you can be proud of, then we will support you and give you the time and resources needed.
Our development process looks something like:
github + linting + friendly emoji-filled PR reviews + comprehensive tests -> CI/CD stage and live pipelines. We place huge importance on quality code and real code reviews. You will be tasked with taking our existing process forward in a way that makes you proud to be part of it too.
We are honest, open, friendly and learning everyday.
Above all, we are looking for someone who is honest, and passionate about developing a product that will make a difference in people's healthcare.
If this sounds like you…then get in touch and let’s talk.
Salary range £70,000 — 90,000
Equity based on experience
More like this
- 😇 Support Specialist at Beam
- Lead Engineer at Tab.
- Backend Developer at Marvel Prototyping
- Senior Product Designer at ZOE
- Head of Product with strong UX experience at Verisart
- iOS and/or Android Developer at Cotham Technologies
- Account Executive at Workable
- Part time job for students. Promotional staff. at Edu-Dealer
- Data Scientist at Thespie
- Junior DevOps Engineer at Yapily