We're looking for an experienced technologist who loves building complete products which deliver a positive impact.
Oliva is on a mission to improve the mental health of 20 million people worldwide through outstanding, employer-funded mental healthcare. We're funded by one of the UK's best venture capital firms + various top-notch angels. And now we're looking for exceptional people to join us. This isn't just any job... we're here to make meaningful change to an industry that improves lives.
About the team
Oliva was founded by Javier Suarez and Sançar Sahin, who have both experienced the highs and lows of scaling successful technology startups. Javier previously co-founded TravelPerk, which raised over $130M in funding and achieved 100s of millions in revenue. Before that, Javier led innovation at Booking.com. Sançar has led marketing teams for various successful startups, including Typeform, Hotjar, and GetApp (bought by Gartner).
You'll be joining a small and highly talented, experienced, and passionate team of technologists, designers, operationalists, and psychologists.
Who you are
We strongly encourage people of colour, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and non-binary people, military veterans, parents and people with disabilities to apply. If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
We develop web-based products to make getting therapy easy. You will own all technical and cultural aspects of the development cycle, including architecture, infrastructure, tooling, conventions, building, testing, integration, deployment and monitoring.
Our existing technology is very light. You will build most things from scratch with zero constraints from legacy technology.
If you identify with five (or six) of the following statements, we'd love to hear from you:
- Working from an existing design system, you can put together a clean user interface using React.
- You know how to stitch together infrastructure using AWS components or a similar platform.
- You're confident designing and implementing systems which keep users' information secure.
- You're independent and make sensible compromises between shipping features and keeping things stable.
- You’re comfortable working in a Scrum team and you enjoy coaching colleagues to get the best out of themselves.
We can only consider people with extensive, demonstrated experience shipping production technology to real users.
What we offer
We come to work each day knowing that we're contributing to a truly meaningful purpose—to improve the mental health of millions of people worldwide. Aside from this, we offer:
- A competitive salary and early-employee stock options in a rapidly growing startup
- Plenty of paid time off to relax and recharge your batteries
- Private medical insurance
- Free therapy (and the encouragement to do it)
- Professional development opportunities to support your learning & development
- An autonomous, vibrant, and flexible environment
More like this
- Frontend Engineer at Sporty Group
- Backend Engineer at Sporty Group
- UX / Product Designer at ARKK
- Full Stack Software Engineer at Lollipop
- Work in conservation (with React Native) at Chirp Birding
- Software Engineer (Front End) at VST
- Lead Golang / Go Developer at Comnoco
- Head of Engineering at Zero Deposit
- Digital Marketing Executive at Pockit Limited
- Lead Engineer at Zero Deposit