- You will be working directly with the co-founders as a senior and trusted member of the team in a relatively greenfield environment:
- We use a third-party SaaS platform to manage subscriptions, We recently migrated to this platform and still have some teething problems that need to be ironed out by working with the SaaS provider
- We put the customer first and as such, you will need to work with internal teams to fix and problems in the customer experience across our web platforms
- Using the various analytics platforms available, you would be responsible for fine-tuning the e-commerce funnel to improve customer acquisition and retention
- You would own the technical roadmap and its implementation, with free reign over technology and implementation approach – some cool stuff on the roadmap:
- Creation of an impact dashboard – a tool for our customers to see the impact that their specific use of Oddbox has had on the environment.
- Implementation of a data warehouse
- A variety of automation tools and processes to make everyone’s life easier
- A customer facing mobile app
Obviously we don’t expect you to do this all on your own – the initial focus is on the SaaS platform that underpins our subscriptions, but once that is under control and we get further through the technical roadmap, you will need to help the business reach a ‘make or buy’ decision, and then execute accordingly.
- Work closely with all internal teams to ensure day to day technical issues are fixed whilst gathering user requirements for the future.
- Prioritise requirements with one eye on the vision and another on the budget.
- Build a deep understanding of customers’ needs, develop the product roadmap and help realise the long-term vision of the company.
- Identify and work closely with any outsourced teams including UI/UX and development teams
- Project manage deliverables within agreed timelines, using lean and agile techniques
- Evaluate build vs buy solutions where necessary.
- Build new automated processes, optimise existing processes, and replace broken processes
- In the future, be responsible for hiring other technology Rockstars and build out the tech team
Who we’re looking for:
- From a technical background, keen interest in technology either having worked in a tech company before and/or having coding experience.
- Experience in the following sectors is a must-have:
- o E-commerce
- o Subscription
- o Direct to Consumer D2C
- Ideally a Maths, Science, Engineering or Computer science graduate with 2-4 years of work experience
- Experience working in an agile environment using Scrum and/or Kanban methodologies
- Relentless drive to lead a vision not just a product
- Has to be strategic in thought and analytical in action
- Has to be tenacious with a never give up attitude to problem solving.
- Desire to work within a fast paced, start-up style environment
- Experience working on eCommerce /retail ops / subscription businesses/ micro-services is a plus
What you’ll get:
An exciting opportunity (no two days will ever be the same) to be part of a sustainable challenger brand, helping reduce food waste and having an impact on every facet of the business.
- Work in a diverse and inclusive team made up of 6 nationalities
- Free fresh fruits in the office
- Team lunch and team building events
- Discount on Oddbox fruit and veggies.
- Free tea and coffee
- Flexible working include remote working
- 30 days holidays in total including public holidays
- Employee perks via Perkbox
- Employee Cycle to work scheme
Salary range £50,000 — 70,000
Dependent on experience
More like this
- Front End Developer at ContentCal
- Product Manager at ContentCal
- Designer at Hex
- Client Services Intern at Codec AI
- Digital Marketing Analyst at LGDG Group
- Solutions Engineer at Dataswift Ltd
- Senior Backend Engineer at Dataswift Ltd
- Product Manager at Cambridge Cancer Genomics
- Backend Developer (PHP) at Everpress
- Software Engineer at Breakroom