Award-winning Freelancer.com is the world's largest freelancing and crowdsourcing marketplace. We connect millions of employers to freelancers across the globe, helping turn their ideas into reality.
In this role you will be responsible for the end to end management of projects that entrepreneurs and enterprises on Feelancer.com want completed. This includes a wide range of sectors and technologies, from mobile games for solo founders to custom SaaS solutions for small businesses and smart robotic arm designs for NASA.
Liaising with entrepreneurs, enterprises and multiple teams of freelancers is a key aspect of the role. You will be working directly with clients looking to build or expand their business, and will offer technical expertise and recommendations on the best tools for their project. You will also be working with specialist freelancers all around the globe, with a variety of skillsets. You will be responsible for creating the team, managing conflicts and competing interests, and ensuring project delivery both on budget and on deadline.
Your day to day responsibilities will include discussing requirements with employers, writing project specification documents, negotiating prices and features with freelancers, providing technical oversight, managing agile delivery, conducting testing, and more.
If you're a high achiever with talent, interested in technology and entrepreneurship, and looking for something more than a boring job in corporate, this is the job for you.
- Wide knowledge of current web, mobile and other technology trends, tools and standards.
- First-hand development experience coding a website or mobile app.
- Strong communication skills with excellent technical writing skills.
- Ability to translate business needs into technical requirements.
- Ability to explain technical concepts to a non-technical audience.
- Sense for prioritizing features, making estimates and creating timelines.
- Basic understanding of agile methodologies.
- Basic understanding of UX, copywriting and marketing.
- Highly organized and able to work independently.
This won’t be a cog-in-the-machine job. You will be exposed to the fast pace of a rapidly growing global technology company. And you will help entrepreneurs on our platform build their businesses.
- Competitive salary
- Pension scheme
- A laptop of your choice, and any other equipment you need
- Regular appraisals and personal development plans
- Relaxed dress code
- Centrally located office with a fully-stocked kitchen and bar
- Fun atmosphere, working with smart people
- Transparent communication and no bureaucracy
- Weekly team lunches
- Regular paid social events, hackathons, and more
For more information see www.freelancer.com/careers
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply via the link below. Applications without an attached CV (or at least an up to date LinkedIn profile) will not be considered.
More like this
- Junior R&D Tax Consultant - Technology at The Accountancy Cloud
- Lead Engineer at Tab.
- Full Stack Developer at Ayima
- Business Developer at The Nature Boys
- Growth Marketing Manager at Finance Unlocked
- Marketing Analyst at Vitl
- Customer & Community Associate at Argent
- Senior Developer / Team Lead at Spork Digital Ltd
- Business Development Manager - Space Hunter at Appear Here
- Graduate Brand Account Manager at Appear Here