Our mission is to change the way the world works and we're building a product that does just that.
We make it easy for global teams to access workspace — from an hour to a whole day — anywhere in the world, at the touch of a button.
Through Desana, companies can give their employees ultimate flexibility by allowing them to choose where they want to work. In turn, this reduces commutes, benefiting both people and the planet - as well as allowing employers to make existing offices work more efficiently.
We've gone through unprecedented growth in the last year: we’ve expanded to more than 40 countries, onboarded thousands of users and seen demand grow like never before. We’re building the technology infrastructure to support the revolution in how people work, and have been joined by an amazing team to help us deliver it to some of the world’s most exciting businesses.
About the Job
Our mission is to change the way the world works for the better - and that starts with our own company. We want Desana to be the best place that people have ever worked at, and you will be right at the start of that journey for them!
We plan to more than triple the size of our team on a global scale, and you’ll be involved in identifying and sourcing new technical talent. You will also be involved in improving our recruitment strategies to ensure a consistent, inclusive, and transparent recruitment process and continue to deliver a great candidate experience at Desana.
The role is fully remote and part time, either 3 or 4 days per week with flexibility around hours.
- Owning the end-to-end hiring process from sourcing technical candidates up until their first working day at Desana.
- Build and leverage a candidate pipeline in order to support current and future needs of the business.
- Execute best practice in sourcing, attracting and assessment of candidates to help us to continue to improve our processes.
- A Proven track record of recruiting for technical positions within a scaling or hyper-growth tech company.
- A strong network where you can source, attract and close candidates for multiple roles including Software Developers, DevOps, UX/UI etc.
- Good time management skills and the ability to work under pressure.
- You love to learn and continually develop yourself and your wider team.
- You enjoy having fun, work well with others and are a team player.
- Eligible to work in the UK.
Your career and progression are massively important to us.
That’s why we’re building complete career progression transparency—mapping salaries and company share options to every stage of your development—so that you know exactly how you can progress, and how much you’ll be paid when you achieve your goals. We also happen to be a leading company in one of the biggest market changes in history…
Salary and Progression
Pay and Share Options have always been a bit of a dark art 🔮
We strongly believe the dark needs some light. That’s why we’re building tools to facilitate complete salary transparency and progression paths so that you’ll always know how you can grow and what it will mean when you do. You can find that here: https://bit.ly/-Desana-SalCalc
It doesn't matter who you are and what your background is - so long as you have the right skills and are a great team player, we believe that you should be paid fairly and the same as everyone else at your level.
Based on our framework (which computes above average salaries for your role across a number of sources and applies factors to account for things like your experience, seniority and location), your salary for this role will be between £38,275 to £50,600 (pro rata) depending on your experience and location.
Here’s what we have for your so far (but we want to add to our benefits all the time as we grow)
Plus regular salary reviews measured against transparent, clearly defined milestones and market benchmarks.
With company performance related bonuses - when we do well, you do well.
Not to mention Share Options in our company that grow as you do.
🤸🏽♂️ Flexible working hours
We’re a company built around the idea of flexible working. We don’t just sell the dream, we live it.
As long as you’re hitting your targets & covering your contracted hours we’re easy about when you work - it’s what works best for you.
🌏 Work Remotely
You’ll get free access to the Desana app to work from wherever’s most convenient or best for you. Anywhere.
Or if working from home makes most sense for you, then feel free to work from home. Just know that you’ll have the option to use any of the spaces in our network.
You’ll officially get 28 days (pro rata) in your contract
Unofficially, we’re pretty relaxed. If you’re doing a great job and not taking the mickey, who’s counting?
Also, take your birthday off, no questions.
Meaningful work with people who care.
We work with you to set and achieve your professional and personal goals.
Friday afternoons are dedicated to personal development - read, meet with mentors, listen to Podcasts, jump on YouTube - but there’s one catch: it has to be relevant to your role & we want to hear what you’ve been learning so we can all benefit and grow too.
Personal budgets for books, training courses and conferences for everyone.
We offer a 4% employer contribution (we pay you 100% of your salary, then 4% extra into your pension).
We use SMART Pensions because they invest in passive Index Funds that are relatively low cost - meaning they should (note the emphasis on should) provide better returns than actively managed funds in the long-term.
We’ll automatically enrol you but you can choose to opt-out if you’d like.
Like most companies at the moment, our team is entirely remote, and so is our interview process. You’ll need access to a device for video calls and a good internet connection.
- Initial application (short questionnaire that’ll tell us a bit about you)
- Initial video call (30 minutes)
- A short task that’s related to the challenges we face at Desana
- Role specific interview (1 hour)
Salary range £38,275 — 50,600
Pro rata and depending on location
More like this
- Product Manager at NearSt
- Product Marketing Manager at sweatcoin
- Personalized Internet Ads Assessor The Netherlands at TELUS International
- Front-end developer at Anyone
- Product Designer at Encore
- Product Owner at SH:24
- Partnerships Lead at Sideways 6
- Manager Sales at ORM Systems
- Chief Growth Officer at Vintage Cash Cow
- Senior Mobile Developer (React Native) - Health at Bearable