Unicorns love us. We've hired 3 🦄 from Unicorn Hunt in the last 10 months and they are loving it 🌈. Join us!
Our products are educational experiences demystifying technology for non-technical professionals. We are looking for a Technology Storyteller whose biggest strength is clearly communicating technology to a non-technical audience, in-person, and digitally. You are an energetic, enthusiastic individual with a gift for communication, coding and hacking together digital solutions.
You are a practitioner (i.e. you code) and you relish the chance to explain behind the screen to leaders at organizations like IBM, General Electric, and the International Rescue Committee.
You may have a computer science background or better still you're self-taught because you love it. You are not phased by the need to quickly upskill as new technology emerges, taking pleasure in breaking down complex concepts for a non-technical audience. You’re self-motivated and take initiative within a small tight-knit team.
You chain blocks in your spare time (and you’re happy to Google it and figure it out if not 🎁⛓🤓).
You are eligible to work in the United States, or you are a citizen of the United Kingdom (we’ll bring you over).
This job is in New York, USA with substantial travel through the Americas.
Key Responsibilities include:
Expertly delivering Decoded course content to clients: Code, Data Science, Internet of Things, Blockchain, Cybersecurity and Innovation
Expertly delivering bespoke course and talk content to clients around any technology subject (e.g. neural nets, APIs, VR)
Creating new products with amazing pedagogy, content and delivery
Engaging with the tech world and passing that knowledge on to the rest of the team
- Identifying, pitching and speaking at leading industry events
Additional product-related tasks as needed
- An excellent and charismatic communicator
- Unfazed by the challenge of learning new programming languages, data analysis techniques, and hardware platforms
- Hyper-organized and reliable
- A natural team-player
- Passionate about technology
- Excited by solving business problems, big and small
- A proactive self-starter who likes nothing better than getting things done
Right now, you are itching to:
- Develop your business acumen
- Unleash your creativity on the technology world
- Quickly take on lots of responsibility
- Collaborate with brilliantly smart and charismatic people
- Build proof of concepts around the latest technology and get them in front of senior leaders
A career at Decoded is probably up your street if you:
- Have also thought about working at a tech company, a consultancy or a startup
- Are ready to jump in at the deep-end
- Enjoy traveling
A career at Decoded is probably NOT up your street if you:
- Crave a structured training scheme
- Need to be told what to work on every day
- Like the idea of working at a big corporation
- Want to work somewhere where every day is the same 9-to-5
- Have a fear of flying
Salary range £30,000 — 80,000
Dependent on experience, equivalent in USD
More like this
- Product Manager at Benivo
- UI/UX Designer at Leika Limited
- Senior JS Full Stack Developer at Policy in Practice
- Frontend and backend software engineers at CrowdJustice
- Lead Full Stack Developer - Web/ IOT at Archangel Imaging
- Full Stack Developer at Artifax
- VP of Engineering at OneFi
- Full Stack Engineer at Vinterior
- DevOps Engineer at hackajob
- Senior Front End Developer (React) at Festicket