This is not a traditional marketing role. We’re looking for someone who understands TikTok, is willing to hustle, and take on way more responsibility than they would at a larger organisation.
Our clients span some of the worlds biggest record labels, brands, and app developers where we are shaping the future of how marketing budgets are spent on social media. The role will involve supporting the team run influencer marketing campaigns on TikTok, identify talent on TikTok, and use their creative nous to plan campaigns.
At Strudel you will work independently in a fast-moving, low structure environment where you will have the opportunity to help lead and grow an exciting new business from the ground up. You’ll report directly to the CEO and founder.
We don't like to put people in boxes, but you're likely to be able to demonstrate much of the below:
Already very familiar with TikTok and what it’s all about
Ready to hustle to get the job done
The hunger to make quick opportunistic wins, and the patience to work long cycles.
Prepared to work outside the regular 9-5...many of our clients are US based.
Ability to work autonomously and drive your own agenda.
Passion for, or ambition to change how things are done
Bonus: Experience with social media influencers, the music industry, or marketing agencies
More like this
- Front-end Developer at Placed
- Front End Web Developer at Rasa
- Project Manager Marketing - Growth Hacking at 7pace
- Coding Coach at Sigma Labs
- Front-end developer at Taylor/Thomas
- Shopify / CMS Senior Front-End Developer at Series Eight
- Product Development Director, Consumer Goods at Branded
- Performance Marketing Specialist at Branded
- Junior Digital Designer/ Design Lead at HNR Group (Honour.co.uk & Skin Two)