We are looking for an awesome UI/UXer with an inquisitive and ambitious mindset!
Sex is often an uncomfortable topic. One that carries with it — regardless of gender — a wealth of shame, stigma, and taboo. We’ve been on a mission to better understand how we can use emerging technologies to improve pleasure and sexual well-being. We believe that everyone should have the knowledge and freedom to understand the depth of their sexuality. This means going beyond dysfunction and accessing pleasure. In doing so, we’ve found ourselves in an industry ripe with innovation, underserved consumers, and a growing emphasis on sexual self-care.
A virtual guide that helps our users develop their sexual intelligence. Using computational linguists, ML and a voice interface we are creating the first digital guide to help all genders and all ages develop their sexual intelligence inline with their life stages and needs.
Who are we:
We are a team coming from a London based Accelerator called ZincVC. We have just raised a large funding round from Venture Capital and Angel investors, launched out our first beta to test our assumptions and are now on the hunt for skilled team members to join us on our mission! Our advisors are leading experts in design, sexual health, technology and business.
What are we looking for from a UI/UXer:
A deep understanding of user experience design for digital products.
Ability to illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
Develop UI mockups and prototypes
A deep interest in designing user interactions for voice interfaces and conversational agents
Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision, MarvelApp)
- Someone who cares deeply about solving real problems for real people.
- Someone who has the ability to move quickly on ideas.
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Portfolio of design projects or UX work
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
A BSc in a relevant field (ComSci, Design etc.)
First and foremost we are purpose driven. We were set the mission of improving the mental and emotional health of 650 million women by our accellorator (Zinc). We spent a long time with our heads in research papers and talking to women to understand the problem. It’s at the heart of everything we do. If you really want to help a huge amount of people with your skill set, then you’re aligned with our team.
- We are a VC backed, fully funded, concept stage startup. This gives you the security you'd find in a larger company with the speed, experimentation and fun of a concept stage startup
We offer a competitive startup salary + equity
You’ll be working on really hard problems with the support of advisors from leading academic institutions, unicorn founders, a brand agency and our own CTO
You'll be working in a small team, helping to shape the culture and make new hires
You will have the freedom to work remotely. The amount is dependant on who you are, how you work and what you’re looking for
The most important thing to us is your mental, emotional and physical health. This means different things to different people. As one of our first hires, you will work with us to shape the benefits we can offer you and the culture we all work in. We want you to be as influential in this as possible!
Apply and join a fun and fast moving startup working on cutting-edge problems to solve real societal problems
More like this
- Full Stack Developer at NUM
- Front-end developer at Browser London
- Full-stack developer at Metomic
- Customer Success Manager at Rotageek Ltd
- Executive Assistant at Lyvly
- Customer Service Executive at Lyvly
- Full Stack Developer at Gener8 Ads
- Sales Manager / Business Development Manager at We Make Websites
- React Developer at Rotageek