We make smart labels for keeping track of things at work.
Smart because we know where things are and who they are with. Similar to consumer trackers like Tile but thinner, flexible and printable.
Got-it tracks tools, spare parts, inventory, demo kits – you name it.
It’s all about getting real time data to our users, for example
- Who has the demo kit you need for your sales meeting?
- How many spare parts are actually in the store room?
- A notification letting you know that a box of microphones for the event you’re running got left behind. While you still have time to get it.
UX, covering the entire user flow: pre-sales, shipping all the way through to how our users use Got-it daily. Across both software and hardware. It’s a role with a lot of variation from learning how an events company operates to how assets are looked after in a car factory.
UI, be our in-house designer whether your designing the next app screen or helping polish an investor deck.
- Illustrator and Photoshop
- Mobile, Web and Print design experience
- Ability to flex between UI and UX
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
A bit about us:
We’re a small technical team and all wear multiple hats at the same time. Got-it is a London-based start-up with roots back in Silicon Valley. We recently closed a nice chunky seed round back in San Francisco after participating in Y-Combinator. We’re also are a recent recipient of an InnovateUK grant. The company is off to the races and starting to grow quickly. You’d be part of setting the culture for the company, bringing your values to the table and helping build a fun organisation that gets us all up in the morning.
Salary range: £35-45K + Share Options. However, sometimes the perfect person is a bit different that what we might expect. Reach out nonetheless, share a CV. But more importantly, let us know what you’re looking for and how you might be able to help. If you do, we’re happy to share more by email and an initial phone call to start.
Must have the right to work in the UK, unfortunately we cannot sponsor work visa’s for this position.
Salary range £35,000 — 45,000
Depending on experience
More like this
- Program Director at Nomad Academy
- Senior Product Manager at People Matter .
- Ruby on Rails developer at LearnerShape
- Back End Developer at EasyPeasy
- Sales Account Manager at Canvas Events
- Front End Engineer at Legl
- User Experience Designer at Waggel
- Growth Lead at InsideOut
- SEO & PPC Specialist at Rock Mission