MarcoPolo Learning, an award-winning game studio is looking for a Unity Developer with 2+ year's experience working with game development in a commercial setting. You will develop new games and prototypes while working in parallel with Artists and Producers to ensure the overall brand vision and schedule requirements are met.
*Minimum 2 years Unity development experience with knowledge of the asset pipeline, all internal toolsets and features.
*Experience in creating a system architecture and technical vision for a game or app.
*Good knowledge of C#
*Experience in mobile game development (iOS and Android)
*Solid understanding of algorithms, physics and math.
*Very familiar with GIT or related version control software
*Strong communication skills and enjoy teamwork.
*Passionate about new technologies and creating mobile games
*Experience in improving the performance of unity games
More like this
- Front-end developer at Face It
- Full Stack Developer at Alterest
- Senior Platform & DevOps Engineer at Popsa
- UX/UI Designer - Lead Mobile at PlanSnap
- Marketing and Community Specialist at Makers Academy
- Product Manager at Adludio
- Software Engineer (FinTech & Stock Options) at Expend
- iOS Developer (FinTech & Stock Options) at Expend
- Business Development Executive at miDrive
- Tech Lead at Simply Business