MarcoPolo Learning, an award-winning game studio is looking for a Unity Developer with 2+ year's experience working with game development in a commercial setting. You will develop new games and prototypes while working in parallel with Artists and Producers to ensure the overall brand vision and schedule requirements are met.
*Minimum 2 years Unity development experience with knowledge of the asset pipeline, all internal toolsets and features.
*Experience in creating a system architecture and technical vision for a game or app.
*Good knowledge of C#
*Experience in mobile game development (iOS and Android)
*Solid understanding of algorithms, physics and math.
*Very familiar with GIT or related version control software
*Strong communication skills and enjoy teamwork.
*Passionate about new technologies and creating mobile games
*Experience in improving the performance of unity games
More like this
- Unity Developer at Combo Studio
- 3D Artist Intern at Combo Studio
- Senior Business Development Manager at ThriveMap
- Games Developer at Bright Little Labs
- Senior UX Designer at MUSO
- QA Engineer at Vidsy
- Software Engineer (Back End) at Vidsy
- Marketing Lead at Chariot
- Product Designer at MUSO
- Middleweight Designer at The Observer Effect