User Experience specialist... that's you!
Our team has a track record of keeping it simple, and getting things done.
On our latest project we are working with a large government department to create local language websites for their international audience.
When we say websites, we really mean a 'service' - as that's a better way of thinking about what we want to provide for people.
We have two primary objectives:
- Great experience for global audiences
(by making it easy for people around the world to find what they are looking for, and register for more information)
- Great experience for internal teams
(by building tools and services to help the internal teams collect and respond to enquiries)
How do we ensure we have consistent, and optimum user-experience across a diverse range of audiences?
That’s your job!
About the role
Hands on, and hard working - you’ll be responsible for ensuring optimum user experience.
You must be able to take requirements, as well as information from the user research team - and come up with wireframes/prototypes to address user need in the most elegant fashion possible.
Skills you have
- Clear and concise communication
(with everyone from users, to stakeholders to developers)
- Confident in your approach
(in terms of capturing user needs, prioritising, responding to needs, and justifying your choices)
- Ability to see tasks through from concept, to completion, to iteration
- Proficient in wireframing/prototyping
- Ability to succeed on fast-paced, agile project
- Some UI skills would be ideal (though not essential) on this project
Start Date: Immediate
Contract: Minimum 12 weeks
Location*: Central London
Day rate: £250-300 (depending on experience)
- Candidates with User Experience background (preferred)
Tell us more about what you would bring to this role, your existing portfolio, and how you would ensure success.
- Candidates without User Experience background (also OK)
If you are new to this (perhaps coming from a Business Analyst, UI, or User Research background), that’s fine - tell us about how and why you think you can succeed in this role.
Salary range £250 — 300
Dependent on potential and experience
More like this
- Awesome UX and UI Designer at Baby2Body
- Digital Product Designer (Mid Level) at Inktrap
- Front-end developer at Wiedemann Lampe
- Acquisition Marketing Executive at CharityJob
- Technology Educator at Decoded
- Head of Software Engineering at District Technologies
- Hardware Developer Intern at ULTRA IoT
- Diaspora Community Outreach Team at Wave
- Lead Technical Pre-sales Engineer at Cyberlytic
- Engineering Lead & Senior Developers - FinTech at Simply Business