Location : UK
Must be able to work at least some time from London Office when it is safe to do so.
Arkk builds intelligent tax software which simplifies complex regulations for our customers. This mid-level UX / Product Designer role will see you at the heart of doing just that, bringing the user into builds as we continue to solve the challenges facing this rapidly digitalizing market.
For over 12 years Arkk has been taking the risk out of regulatory, tax and financial reporting for global businesses. Our innovative, award-winning platform, for:sight frees up the finance functions of hundreds of clients in over 20 countries, including a quarter of the FTSE 350 and half of the top 20 UK accounting firms.
We’re looking for a mid-career UX specialist with strong research experience to be a core addition to the Product Design team. You will work end-to-end from problem definition to delivery, including research where needed, taking responsibility for the UX and advising/inputting to the UI.
This is an opportunity for a motivated individual to join a fast-paced, experienced Product and Development team, working with the latest technologies, helping Arkk continue to launch software which revolutionises the finance function.
Reporting directly to the Head of Product Design, you’ll also work closely with the CTO, and the Product and Development team, though most importantly, with the users to support the overall product vision.
We’re looking for someone who’s:
- An experienced UX/Product Designer.
- Has at least 3 years’ experience (although quality and autonomy of experience is more important than length).
- Has a strong B2B portfolio/background. Having worked with SaaS products a plus.
- Understands complex business digitalization products.
- Has strong UX experience – from research, through UX design, to UI deliverables.
- Is an experienced and enthusiastic user researcher with a strong research portfolio.
- Proven experience identifying user pain points and unearth actionable research insight.
- Interested in working on R&D initiatives to explore new product opportunities.
- A capable UI designer, able to deliver finished assets when needed (though UI is not core to the role).
- Interested in working on cutting-edge technologies such as AI and Machine Learning.
- Be confident collaborating with Product Owners, developers, and stakeholders.
- Be familiar working in agile product environment.
- Have experience working on and developing design systems.
Our team of more than 80 people across Europe is continuously developing the platform to meet the challenges faced by our customers. Innovation in the finance department is not doing what you did yesterday. And this is what Arkk delivers, through our technology and our people.
Benefits at Arkk
Holidays – 25 days of holiday (plus 8 bank holidays) increasing on your 1 and 3 year anniversaries
2 week paid sabbatical at your 5 year anniversary
Work/ life benefits you won’t find anywhere else
Gym Membership (when they’re open)
Cycle to work scheme
Quarterly team socials and mixed team events (when we’re allowed to socialise again)
Salary range £45,000 — 55,000
More like this
- Front-end Developer at Placed
- Front End Web Developer at Rasa
- Project Manager Marketing - Growth Hacking at 7pace
- Coding Coach at Sigma Labs
- Front-end developer at Taylor/Thomas
- Shopify / CMS Senior Front-End Developer at Series Eight
- Product Development Director, Consumer Goods at Branded
- Performance Marketing Specialist at Branded
- Junior Digital Designer/ Design Lead at HNR Group (Honour.co.uk & Skin Two)