We are looking for a talented UX/UI Designer to bring the user experience to life for customers of our new tech startup, Entale.
Entale is a new platform for publishing and consuming rich media and enhanced audio.
We're innovating on the podcast format - adding enhanced content and social shareability, as well as deep analytics and discovery tools - to make the audio experience more rich and engaging for the listener across multiple platforms. We're also creating modern publishing tools, to facilitate simpler and quicker content creation, as well as new ways to tell compelling stories.
We are looking for a talented UX/UI designer to help the tight-knit product team shape the user experience of multiple elements of the product, from initial concepts, through prototypes, to detailed specifications and designs.
You should be skilled at crafting beautiful, intuitive interfaces on a variety of platforms but also enjoy diving deeper into the product design process and solving big problems - whilst also delighting users and stakeholders. You’ll need to be able to respond and thrive in an ever-changing, fast moving environment, and be passionate about shipping products, not just about designing them.
- A structured approach to understanding users, and framing design decisions around your findings, with experience designing and running user research and workshops
- Intense focus on production value and attention to detail, showcasing a portfolio of products both beautiful and functional
- At least three years of design experience in roles demonstrating leadership and ingenuity
- Experience designing beautiful and functional interfaces across platforms
- Comfortable thinking fast on paper and throwing ideas away
- Skilled at developing and crafting wireframes, user flows and prototypes
- Proficient skills in at least one creative suite and prototyping tools - we use Sketch for design, share designs in Zeplin and track projects in Trello
- Experience working in a collaborative, fast-paced startup environment alongside Product Managers and developers a bonus
Born out of Founders Factory, we are based in their High Street Kensington offices, which encourage a modern and tech-focused culture and has a host of Slack channels, a beer fridge, two free lunches a week, ping pong table, an open plan office and quiet working spaces for breakout and brainstorming.
More like this
- Senior Engineer at Comic Relief
- Front-end Designer at Helical Levity
- React Developer at Rotageek
- iOS Developer at unrd
- Senior PHP Software Engineer at Paddle
- Engineering Lead at AtomInvest
- Sales Manager / Business Development Manager at We Make Websites
- Digital marketing manager at Browser
- Project Portfolio Lead at Tech Nation
- Front-End Developer at Aave