Who we are
Hold is an innovative mobile app that rewards students for conscious phone use. Marketers like 7-Eleven, Uber, Just Eat, Microsoft and Coca-Cola provide rewards on our platform to motivate students and at the same time increase their grades by 30%. Hold is creating a win-win situation and the results speak for itself. With nearly 40% of the students onboard in Norway we just launched in UK and are now targeting 5.2 million students.
However, students are not our final stop. Digital addiction has become a big problem in society and the negative effects are only starting to show through mental health issues. Hold is set to be your guide through the masses of distraction and will create solutions by making use of the best of the digital era to combat the worst.
What we need
We're looking for a talented UI/UX Designer with a strong background in mobile to join Hold. You will be part of the product development team and in charge of the user experience. As part of the team you will be directly responsible for design decisions that shape the product and the future of Hold. We will require a full range of skills from product design, interaction design, and visual design.
The role includes the following:
- Leading visual and interaction design
- Drive innovation, visual consistency and creativity across our business
- Maintain a strong grip over the design process and craft beautiful, intuitive interfaces
- Partner with engineers to oversee the user experience of new features and products from conception until launch
- Seek out creative solutions to challenging problems
- Design prototypes to conducting user-research to validate design decisions
- Help define product roadmap by dreaming up new features and ideas
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience preferred
- 3+ years of experience in designing high quality products
- You can balance detail and simplicity, in order to create experiences that users love
- You are proficient in Sketch and InVision (Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator is a plus)
- Portfolio featuring examples of design work
We offer the unique opportunity to be part of a fast-growing startup enterprise that changes how people interact with technology. Work with and meet exceptional talent to hone a product already loved by thousands.
More like this
- React Developer at Rotageek
- Digital marketing manager at Browser
- Back-end developer at Browser
- Customer Success Manager at Rotageek Ltd
- Backend Engineer | Ruby | Junior, Mid & Senior at Cleo AI Ltd
- Sales Manager / Business Development Manager at We Make Websites
- Front-end Designer at Helical Levity
- Head of Engineering at Provenance
- Front-end Developer at Sendible
- Ruby developer at Adia