KidsKnowBest is kids-focused multimedia group that gives kids a voice worldwide. Specialising in app design, video production, market research and content creation, KidsKnowBest put kids at the forefront of everything they do to ensure they understand their target audience.
Having recently secured significant second-round funding, KidsKnowBest are now looking for highly-skilled technical staff to build an industry-disrupting application. Clients to date include Universal, Penguin Random House, BBC, National Geographic and more.
In need of a Product Designer (UX/UI) looking for their first major role with the ability to make the design department their own within the year. Leading from the front and ensuring everything we do will have our users in mind: from leading our product design to rebranding, marketing assets and motion graphics.
This job is more than just product, it’s about creativity. If you want a role which is focusing specifically on product, this isn’t for you currently. We want a creative spirit who understands how children think and engage.
- Interest in the kids’ sector.
- Process knowledge (concept to implementation)
- An autonomous leader.
- Loves solving design problems with strategic thinking.
- Excellent Graphic Design and Illustration Skills.
- A young, ambitious and creative mind.
- Be able to adapt in style and follow existing styles and brand guidelines.
- Be able to work to and also create in-house standards, guidelines and processes.
- Be able to work with other designers and take direction/criticism.
- Strong visual and verbal communication skills.
- A strong portfolio.
- Be able to understand briefs and communicate ideas and solutions.
- An entrepreneurial spirit. Wants to dig in on all aspects of the company.
- Actionscript 2.0/3.0 (reading)
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Ability to use industry standard design applications (e.g. Adobe Creative Cloud, Sketch, Invision)
- Knowledge of Prototyping tools and processes
Previous experience of product design in a fast-paced environment.
Demonstrable & in-depth experience of product design.
Degree within Design preferred.
Salary range £22,000 — 30,000
Dependant on experience
More like this
- Full Stack Developer at CAST
- Senior Product Manager at Rotageek
- Front-end developer at Browser
- Software Engineer at Orkestro
- Client Success Manager at Inkpath Limited
- Head of Product & Technology at Everpress
- iOS and/or Android Developer at Cotham Technologies
- Senior Product Designer at Medopad
- Junior Project Manager at Lattimore and Friends
- Implementation Engineer at re:infer