The Richmond Group are seeking an entrepreneurial, ambitious UX/UI Designer to join our Business Incubator to create and drive a new start-up idea forward.
We are looking for a designer, passionate about simplicity and the company vision. The ideal candidate will thrive on working on new disruptive products and will not be afraid to take calculated risks.
- Competitive salary package and equity.
- Be one of the co-founders of an exciting new business and have the chance to steer the vision for the company.
- Flexible workspace - At Richmond Group there are no time sheets, we are paying for your results.
- We just ask that you keep your team members informed on when they can expect you to be available for communication and that you get the work done.
- Experience managing your own projects.
- Experience as a mobile app UX/UI designer.
- You can use any Sketch, Axure, Rapid Prototyping, Ruby on Rails, Adobe.
- Experience working alongside senior developers.
- Scrum, agile methods.
Salary range £40,000 — 50,000
Dependent on experience
More like this
- React Developer at Rotageek
- Junior Data Engineer at Rotageek
- Digital marketing manager at Browser
- Back-end developer at Browser
- 😇 Member Manager at Beam
- 📰 Communications Manager at Beam
- Customer Success Manager at Rotageek Ltd
- Customer Success Sr. Manager (PM exp. required) at Aha!
- Backend Engineer | Ruby | Junior, Mid & Senior at Cleo AI Ltd
- Sales Manager / Business Development Manager at We Make Websites