As a UX/UI Designer here at Unibuddy you will take ownership of the end to end design process, working collaboratively with cross functional teams to create beautiful and functional product features in a fast paced agile environment.
As we are a rapidly growing company you will gain exposure to all areas of the business, understanding the key success drivers at a high growth company and gaining invaluable experience for your future career. You will play a pivotal role in the creation of exciting new products in our roadmap, with significant scope for personal development.👩🏻🔧 On a day to day basis you will...
- Embed yourself within squads, working closely with product owners and engineers, facilitating a collaborative multidisciplinary approach to design, and providing your expertise.
- Be an advocate for our various users, understanding and empathising with their needs.
- Work closely with our researcher and understand how to leverage data to come up with the best possible UX solutions.
- Create a knowledge base of clearly documented UX problems and solutions in the form of; user journeys maps, wireframes etc.
- Create beautiful high fidelity designs, and clickable prototypes.
- Work closely with the rest of the design team to ensure continued alignment and improving quality across our product suite, and overall brand.
- You have a wealth of experience in a hybrid UX and UI design role, evidenced by a portfolio site of beautiful case studies.
- You have been successful in a design role in a tech or SaaS company.
- You are experienced in working in cross functional agile teams. Collaborating with product owners and engineers.
- You are able to facilitate workshops and other collaborative sessions.
- You are experienced working with Design Systems.
- You are proficient in Figma, or similar for the creation of clickable prototypes. As well as Adobe Creative Suite, including motion graphics.
- You're a team player, enthusiastic about helping out and giving/receiving feedback. With fantastic communication skills.
Salary range £35,000 — 45,000
Open to negotiation
More like this
- Area Manager 2021, Pipeline to the Pathways Progra at Amazon
- Senior PHP Developer at Ticket Tailor
- Head of Product at Kafoodle
- Key Account Manager at Lenus eHealth
- Senior People Data Scientist at People Matter
- Full-Stack Developer at People Matter Technology
- FS/React Native Developer (1 Senior/1 Junior) at Optimum Health
- Data Engineer at Everpress
- Business Developer at Snowball Creations
- Principal Engineer (sixth employee) at Oliva