Temporary Contract. Based in Brighton. Rapidly growing early stage VR/AR/mobile startup.
We’re looking for an exceptional candidate to join our team in Brighton for the next few months. We’re driven by an ambition to unlock fascination in the wider world through AR and VR, creating the number one destination for life-changing learning experiences. We’ve made some great strides so far with a successful Kickstarter campaign and one of the most-viewed VR experiences of all time, but we’re just at the start of our journey.
We're looking for somebody to build and overhaul the design, UI and UX of some of our existing and in-development apps. A strong sense of design is a must, as is an understanding that in VR and AR, the rules have all changed!
Specifically you will be working on looking at the user journey on our Virtuali-Tee app and on an as-yet-unannounced AR Mobile app. An interest in growth mechanics and in studying user behaviour, is a huge plus.
- Strong graphic creation skills in Adobe or your equivalent tool of choice.
- Experience with Unity3D.
- Mobile development experience (particularly IOS).
- A strong sense of high-quality design and a number of examples to back it up.
- An interest in new mediums and in how they'll change interface design.
- Great attention to detail.
- Can-do, experimental attitude.
- A drive to constantly learn and to try new things.
- The ability to manage priorities and to work within the various teams at the company.
- Ability to iterate and to work quickly.
- Experience in AR or VR.
More like this
- React Developer w/stock options (London FinTech) at Expend Ltd
- Product Designer at OLIO
- Lead Designer at Farewill
- Senior UX/UI Designer at Sofar Sounds
- Lead Full Stack Developer - Web/ IOT at Archangel Imaging
- Community Manager at Finimize
- Full Stack Developer at Subsec
- Deployment & Customer Success Manager at District tech
- UI/UX Designer at Leika Limited