Bottomless Brunch is a portfolio venture of Rock Mission (digital marketing agency based in London), from which we can borrow all resources needed (advertising, design, web development).
The graph above is from Google Trends in the UK and it’s pretty self-explanatory. The market has increased its size by 10x in the last 5 years and x4 in the last 2.
According to our calculations, the market is now worth about £100m in London alone and £2b worldwide.
You will be responsible for:
· Co-ordinating all the venture activities (website development, design, advertising, business development, customer service, etc.)
· Signing up partners around London (these are restaurants, pubs and bars, both those that already offer bottomless brunch and the ones that would consider having it)
· All unpaid social media channels
This is an unpaid internship, however if you do well at the end of the internship you will be offered a paid full-time position and equity in the company (up to 20%).
· Burning desire to get involved in the digital arena
· Eagerness to learn
· Willingness to “get your hands dirty”
· Proficient English, both written and spoken
· Interest and ability to speak to clients at all levels and sell our service to them
· Right attitude to thrive in the uncertainty of a startup environment
· Previous experience in business development and sales would be highly regarded
How to apply
Send your CV to [email protected] including not more than 4 lines describing why you like the role.
Salary range £0 — 0
3 months unpaid internship, if confirmed equity + full time position
Apply for this job or share it
More like this
- Senior Account Manager at TOAD.ai
- Tech Co-Founder / Tech Lead at Onigo
- Junior Sales Executive at Gamar Ltd
- Front-end developer at Messly
- Software Engineer | Full Stack (Lead) at Scape Technologies
- Designer at Soapbox Communications Limited
- Java Developer at hackajob
- Growth Marketing Lead at Gamar
- UI/UX Designer at Leika Limited
- Business Development Manager - HR Tech Startup at Altroo