Hurree's omnichannel marketing software allows you to have control of your multi-tool communications in one platform. Through connecting the tools in your marketing stack, Hurree enables your team to define a cross-channel audience, action workflows complete with tool-specific insights, all in one place.
Hurree seeks a VP of Engineering to join our team. The VP of Engineering will be responsible for our growing development team and ensuring that our ambitious vision is met. Our immediate goal is expanding the product to meet the needs of a wide variety of customers within the marketing sector.
While Hurree is headquartered in Belfast, Northern Ireland, this position can be remote if desired. As a funded startup, Hurree has a development team of 8 full-time remote members. It will be your responsibility to manage, motivate and grow this team to continued success. You will also have the ability to work alongside a Product Manager and product team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a highly skilled and motivated VP of Engineering.
Some of your key responsibilities:
You will work with cutting edge cloud technology in addition to adopting modern development practices with a focus on quality deliverables and product.
As a VP of Engineering at Hurree, you will join our development team with responsibility for:
- Designing and implementing major new features for the platform and associated applications
- Spearheading research and development activities regarding product direction and features
- Working closely with the development team and other departments
- Supporting customer requests/platform integration requests
- Presenting ideas for system improvements
- Coaching and mentoring other development team members as required
- Production support activities as required
Essential skills and criteria:
- Computer Science (or equivalent) Bachelor degree
- Minimum 5+ years professional experience with C#, .NET / .NET Core
- Experience with Microsoft Azure or other comparative cloud technology
- Experience using or implementing continuous delivery pipeline techniques
- Experience with HTML5, CSS and responsive design
- Working knowledge of SQL and experience with data storage technologies (SQL / NoSQL etc.)
- Experience in building and testing modern software applications
- Experience with source control and work tracking systems
- Enthusiasm to learn new platforms, technologies and frameworks
- Independent thinking and innovative problem solving
- Works well within a collaborative development team
- Knowledge and exposure to design patterns and principles
- The right to work in the United Kingdom
- Private healthcare
- Opportunity for training
- Flexible hours
- 35 days annual leave
- Employee discounts via Perks Directory
- Amazing colleagues to learn from and enjoy social events with
Competitive depending on experience
Apply for this job or share it
More like this
- Front End Web Developer at Rasa
- Project Manager Marketing - Growth Hacking at 7pace
- Coding Coach at Sigma Labs
- Front-end developer at Taylor/Thomas
- Shopify / CMS Senior Front-End Developer at Series Eight
- Senior Product Designer (Product Team Lead) at Helical Levity Ltd.
- Head of Marketing at Renude
- Full stack developer at Una Health
- Team Lead at Butternut Box