Geoblink is a VC-backed tech startup that revolutionizes the way businesses think about – and act upon – location intelligence. We’re on a path towards hyper growth. We’re looking for world-class talent to fuel our ambitious international expansion plans. Someone who can help us “figure things out” and do them at the same time. We can offer a unique opportunity to be part of an amazing team. We’re a smart, fun, and hard-working bunch, and we’re super proud to have attracted top-notch talent from places like McKinsey, Chicago Booth, Harvard, MIT, CERN, EA Games, and so on.
Geoblink is looking for a smart and outgoing VP of Sales who has the passion to lead our sales efforts globally, and to join our talented team and who has the grit and energy to work in a fast-paced start-up environment. Someone who brings both strong B2B sales experience and leadership experience. If you really want to be part of something amazing, you should consider being part of Geoblink!
- Design the best way of selling Geoblink and actually do it!
- Hire, train and mentor a team of best performers and turn them into rockstars, coaching them in sales, industry and product
- Manage operations and resources to deliver profitable growth
- Create a culture of success and ongoing business and goal achievement
- Optimize the sales process and constantly improve it
- Maximising company growth, by forecasting and planning for both quarterly and long-term growth
- Build, grow and enhance strong client relationships
- Travel for in-person meetings with customers and partners
- Develop effective, repeatable onboarding, training, and skills improvement programs
- You have at least 5 years of experience in a similar role in a B2B software company
- You are focused on great customer experience, continuous refinement, and creativity
- You are a strategic thinker with exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills
- You have a great developed business sense
- You believe that customer success starts with Sales and continues across the company
- You have strong written, verbal, and interpersonal skills
- You have strong communication and negotiation skills
- You know about the importance of being a team player
- You work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Results-oriented and have a work hard/play hard mentality
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization
- Native or fluent English speaker (additional languages would be a plus)
- Work in “One of the 50 most promising startups of the world” By Bloomberg
- Flexible work hours in a focused but casual environment
- Learning from and working with talented people
- Great team atmosphere
- Vibrant, fun, and international environment
If you feel identified with this kind of working and you are willing to face the challenges we propose, THIS IS YOUR TEAM! We’re looking forward to meeting you!
More like this
- Sales Executive at Digital Risks
- Sales Development Representative at Paddle
- Technical Sales Specialist Intern at Aurity Ltd
- Data Engineer at Rotageek
- Account Executive at Sideways 6
- Technical Sales Representative at Aurity Ltd.
- Content Marketing Manager at Digital Risks
- Sales Manager / Business Development Manager at We Make Websites
- Performance Marketing Executive at Midrive
- Product and Quality Analyst at Midrive