Full time, permanent
Lantum is transforming how the global healthcare system connects with its workforce. Our platform supports healthcare organisations to schedule and, connect with their workforce saving precious time and money and improving workforce satisfaction.
We have supported over 2,000 healthcare organisations, including almost 100 COVID-19 vaccination centres, and we are the UK’s number one healthcare workforce management platform, by number of organisations using it. We are proud to have played a pivotal role in supporting the NHS scheduling tens of thousands of clinicians across the country . We have consistent and strong growth, supportive VC backers and a talented team of passionate people, committed to positively impact people’s lives.
We are looking for a seasoned, visionary product leader who can build an innovative product strategy aligned to our company mission and business strategy and create a strong product culture of collaboration and continuous innovation. A highly collaborative and empathetic leader who can both build teams and inspire them to perform at their best. Our VP of product must have a wealth of experience creating best-in-breed SaaS platforms that enriches the lives of end users and transforms their workflows.
- Product vision Define a product vision that is executable and drives and supports the business strategy. Communicate the vision and inspire ownership of it across the team.
- Leadership Hire and build out a world class product and design team with a strong product culture of continuous and rapid innovation and iteration. Coach and develop internal talent. Inspire and empower teams to deliver and create beyond what they thought was possible.
- PLG & GTM Help drive modern SaaS 2.0 growth in partnership with our sales and marketing teams, leveraging techniques such as product virality, bottom-up, high velocity, customer evangelism, freemium and in-product messaging and buying
- Commercial Synergy and orientation Partner closely with our commercial leaders (sales and marketing) to define roadmaps, understand competitive threats, understand our users, and ultimately, drive growth both nationally and internationally
- Customer centricity Embed yourself in the healthcare workforce space, learn incredible transformational stories of our customers as well as absorb their pain, Build relationships with existing and future customers to build empathy for our customer base to create products that transform their working lives.
- Strategy Use critical analysis and integration of information to develop an action- oriented plan and product roadmap. Deliver against Lantum’s mission to unite the world’s healthcare systems with its workforce.
- User Experience Create a world-class compelling experience for our end users, relentlessly optimise the speed at which our end users can achieve their aims in managing their workforce.
- Cross functional working Great products are a result of true collaboration. Partner closely with engineering to drive cross functional and AGILE working, respect all teams who hold rich and varied knowledge across our company in sales, ops, finance, marketing
- Data driven approach Collect and Leverage from multiple channels, both qualitative and quantitative (customer/industry data, analytics) to continuously iterate and improve on our product offering
To be successful in this role, you’ll need to…
- Have at least 6 years of experience in product leadership roles, can provide examples and articulate actionable plans on how to create a strong product culture
- Have extensive experience in shaping product strategy and executing through multiple phases of business growth in a B2B SaaS business.
- Demonstrate high empathy and have a high level of EQ
- Be highly capable at recruiting, training, coaching and developing teams
- Be a strong problem solver, confident in breaking down highly complex problems into their constituent parts
- Have worked with data-rich products, with a focus on analytics and leveraging data to drive global business growth
- Have no problem rolling your sleeves up to execute, fast
Not only do we offer a competitive salary but here at Lantum we are committed to our employees professional and personal development.
Our benefits package consists of:
- £200 stipend towards home office equipment - please note that we are currently remote working until further notice
- Health shield cash plan
- Pension (up to 4% matching)
- An extra day off for your birthday
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Access to Spill, a mental health support app
We want every employee to live the core values of the business:
- More than me - Our goals are too big to achieve on our own, it takes diverse skills and various people to achieve greatness.
- Care a lot - Doing the right thing is not optional (even when no one is watching). We care a lot about each other, our users, the NHS. We hold each other to the highest standards and earn our reputation every day.
- See it thru - An endless pursuit of excellence. We take pride in planning and execution of all types of work - we are not deterred by bumps in the road or adversity, we relish the challenge and we keep going.
- Think around corners - We stay ahead of the curve at all times, All of us share a responsibility to challenge the status quo, think out of the box, think creatively, turn problems on their head and turn weaknesses into strengths, it takes deep thought and analytical firepower.
- Bounce back & learn - Having a positive mental attitude, resilience, determination to learn and improve. It is better to try and learn than not try at all and being open to changing from what you learned is what makes us successful.
We believe that a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are. Everyone is welcome — as an inclusive workplace, our employees are comfortable bringing their authentic whole selves to work. Be you. All you need is a passion and a desire to be part of our mission.
More like this
- Senior Front End Engineer at TodayTix Group
- Technical Researcher at Hurree
- Senior Software Engineer at Hurree
- Solutions Architect at Hurree
- API Intergrations Specialist at Hurree
- [Java/Kotlin] Software Engineer at Claimer
- Project Manager Marketing - Growth Hacking at 7pace
- Web Developers – Front-end / Full-stack at Artlogic
- Director of Business Development at Fleksy by Thingthing Ltd.
- Data Scientist at Coefficient Systems Ltd