Prighter is centred around the idea of enabling companies of every shape and size to conduct their business in compliance with data protection regulations. To achieve this goal we develop amazing data protection tools and offer highly specialised privacy services. We are equal parts a tech-centred business and a law firm, combining many years of expertise to create a unique and dynamic environment.
We have doubled our client base in the last 6 months, serving clients from small start-ups to multinational corporations in over 45 countries. The diversity of our client base mirrors the diversity of our team. Our multinational team is based across 4 countries, with various backgrounds including Tech, Academic, Legal, Entrepreneurship, and Consulting. We are looking for a Sales and Online Marketing Specialist to join our team, and be an integral part of our adventure!
• Define, structure, and manage sales channels and partner programs for the range of products and services within the whole Prighter group;
• Create fun and informative marketing material that fits our unique blend of accessible professionalism, and take control our digital marketing;
• Monitor and analyse the performance and the effectiveness of our websites, marketing messages, and sales channels, evaluate improvements and develop new strategies;
• Make sure customer support is handled smoothly and efficiently;
• Manage occasional administration duties for our Irish office.
• You love being in a fast-paced environment with plenty of responsibility from Day 1
• You have experience working in a SaaS company, preferably in a highly regulated field of business (e.g. LegalTech, FinTech, InsurTech…)
• You have sales experience and are confident in your ability to win new clients and establish new partnerships - bonus points if this experience is in a highly regulated sector!
• You have experience working in marketing, and are comfortable with running qualitative marketing analytics
• You have a well-structured and organised working style, are hands-on, straight to the point and open-minded, you love to work in teams, and you have sense of humour.
• No need to be in London – wherever you live, enjoy it;
• The opportunity to take part in the building of new products, strategies and teams
• Grow in a multidisciplinary team and be inspired by the views from seasoned professionals in other fields
• A relaxed workplace that easily supports flexible hours and remote working
• Take pride in knowing you are contributing to a groundbreaking company committed to supporting the growth of businesses around the world and privacy rights of EU and UK citizens!
If you’re interested in learning more about this opportunity, please reach out directly to [email protected] with your CV and a sample of your previous projects.
Salary range £35,000 — 70,000
Depending on experience, commission possible
Apply for this job or share it
More like this
- Senior Software Engineer at Hurree
- Solutions Architect at Hurree
- Technical Researcher at Hurree
- API Intergrations Specialist at Hurree
- Senior Backend Developer (Node.js) at Caravelo
- Project Manager Marketing - Growth Hacking at 7pace
- Android Developer at AppLaunch
- Backend engineer at Everpress
- Software Engineer at Circle Technologies
- Head of Marketing & Communications at CitizenLab