Music industry disruption
We are a new startup with a massive (2 people so far!) development team. We have developed the world-first Vinyl record on-demand technology, allowing any music maker to produce and sell records at no cost on our platform, while getting paid from customers in over 50 countries.
We would love to meet a talented Senior or Midweight Front End Vue Developers to play an integral role in growing our team and improving our tech stack. As a small start-up, there is plenty of space to grow your skills and contribute to ensuring our product is the best it can be.
We are a fast-paced, communicative Agile team. We believe in doing the right things at the right time, there’s no room for ego or unnecessary protocol. There’s always a way to improve what we do or how we do it. We truly believe in empowering our team to develop in the way they choose, and evolve our processes as we go along
Our stack is:
- PHP 7.3 / Laravel (6)
- VueJS with Vuex
- HTML5 and CSS
- TDD with Jest
This role ideally suits candidates who are:
- Passionate and excited about our venture. Loving music on vinyl is a bonus, but not essential
- Proud of the quality of code they write and like to keep on the leading edge of tech
- Excellent at communicating with others and working as a team
- Collaborative with a positive can-do attitude
If you are interested, do send your c.v. The next stage is a phone interview with the Head of Development, and a secondary interview with the tech team. The anticipated start date for the role is flexible, as although we look to get started as soon as possible, we will wait for the right person.
Our plan is to work with all major record companies (in addition to DIY musician and small labels) and integrate with DSPs like Spotify, Apple, YouTube and Amazon. Our first demos were very promising and the leading companies in the music business are keen to work with us. We are offering a warehouse-free distribution of music merchandise for anyone, allowing to make a profit from the first unit sold at no upfront cost, available to anyone! In addition we provide free digital distribution (Spotify, Apple, etc), which is part of our platform.
Our team currently collaborate from home, but we intend to move to offices nearer Waterloo or Southwark in the near future. However we offer flexible working arrangements.
Salary range £45,000 — 60,000
Apply for this job or share it
More like this
- Lead Engineer at Tab.
- Full Stack Developer at Ayima
- Junior R&D Tax Consultant - Technology at The Accountancy Cloud
- Software Engineer at RMP Enterprise
- Senior Product Designer at Bark.com
- Data Scientist at Ratio
- Senior Product Manager at Trint
- UI/UX - Product Designer at Got-it
- Data Scientist @ YC / Innovate UK funded startup at Got-it
- iOS and/or Android Developer at Cotham Technologies