We're on a mission to change the face of cyber security education for young adults and we're looking for a creative Web Designer to join our marketing team and help spread the word.
Our flagship product, CyberStart, is an industry leading educational game used by over 200k students in the UK and US. That growth has largely been achieved by its use in a number of national programmes in the UK and US which are looking to help solve the cyber security skills shortage. Those programmes all require creative, engaging and informational websites which appeal to our target demographics and align to the various brands. We're looking for a Web Designer, with the skills to both design and code those marketing sites, to join the team and accelerate their improvement.
- Working with the marketing team to understand the requirements for a variety of programme websites and related landing pages, then sketching, prototyping and wire-framing concepts to translate them into reviewable versions which meet the brief and communicate your ideas.
- Designing high fidelity versions of those websites in your chosen design tool (we tend to use Sketch, but Figma, Framer, your tool of choice and/or designing in code are all fine).
- Building and maintaining those sites using HTML and CSS, as well as using git/GitHub and Netlify for deployment (our tech team can help with this too).
- Continuously iterating on designs based on feedback and working with others in the marketing and product teams to improve engagement and conversion on the sites.
Your skills and qualifications
- A strong portfolio of visually engaging and creative web designs which are also highly functional and usable.
- Experience working with, and contributing toward, brand guidelines and design systems.
- A solid knowledge of responsive web design, accessibility considerations and front-end performance.
- Experience using git and GitHub for version control, as well as Netlify for hosting.
- Any experience designing and coding HTML emails is useful.
Most of the team work remotely, but we do have an amazing office in Ascott-under-Wychwood for when the world gets back to working in person again, so either are an option long term.
Level and salary
- We're ideally looking for a junior to mid-level web designer who has experience both designing and building high quality marketing sites.
- Salary is negotiable based on experience.
- Private healthcare and free eye-tests.
- Flexible working.
- High spec hardware.
- 28 days holiday plus bank holidays per year.
- Regular team 'get togethers' - virtual and in-person!
- Scope to attend industry events.
- Fantastic training and development opportunities.
Please email [email protected] with your CV, link to your portfolio, and any further information you think would be relevant for us to see.
Apply for this job or share it
More like this
- Full Stack Developer at Landscape
- Head of Community at Uprise Academy
- Python Backend Developer at Napo
- Full Stack Software Engineer at Coefficient Systems Ltd
- Growth Marketing Manager at Blink - The Employee App
- Project Manager Marketing - Growth Hacking at 7pace
- Head of Education (ex-CTO / senior developer hire) at Sigma Labs XYZ
- Senior Product Manager at Genie AI
- QA Automation Engineer at Genie AI
- Growth Marketing Manager at Genie AI