* Doreming is an award-winning HRtech & Fintech startup, developing a groundbreaking HR platform as a solution for financial inclusion of unbanked & underbanked workers around the globe.
* We provides the only end-to-end solution for simplifying & reducing the cost of HR management for labour-intensive SMEs & payroll professionals, through which underserved workers can access to various financial wellbeing solutions.
* We operate globally: headquartered in Singapore, with four regional offices (London, Tokyo, Dammam, San Francisco) & two development centres (Fukuoka, Bangalore), working with various business partners and governments. Service launched in Japan & Vietnam.
* Now, we are entering the UK market. Our London office, based in Level39, the largest FinTech accelerator space in Europe, is looking for aspiring talent to accelerate our business here.
* We are looking for a talented web design intern to create our official UK website in a one-page format, using Squarespace, and help us shape the contents to attract customers and obtain quality leads from the company website.
* We need a custom layout to be designed from scratch, as well as the creation of info graphics and imagery to support the website branding and overall experience
* The ideal candidate should have extensive experience in responsive website design and the ability to define the architecture of information of the website. It will be a major advantage if the candidate has experience in HTML, CSS and any popular content management system.
* Drawing up detailed website specifications;
* Defining and designing the information architecture;
* Synthesising website goals and designing content layouts;
* Suggesting ideal contents which are suitable for B-to-B business and helping us to prepare for them;
* Creating website layouts and organising information for easy consumption;
* Taking the lead on the user experience of the website;
* Conceptualizing original web design ideas that bring simplicity and user-friendliness to complex subject matter, and optimizing landing pages;
* Reusing branding materials as well as product look;
* Creating mockups, prototypes and user flows;
* Mocking up page layouts to validate text size, colours and layouts;
* Digital retouching and image editing;
* Designing the website's visual imagery and ensuring it is in line with branding policies;
* Designing infographics to support information and ideas on the website;
* Designing a fully responsive website solution and ensure legibility and
quality is carried across all viewports;
* Meeting relevant legal requirements such as accessibility standards,
freedom of information and privacy;
* Working closely with the team to help shape the user interface interactions;
* Working closely with the team to convert design into functional and creative CSS;
* Testing the website and identify any technical problems; and
* Handing the completed website design and its digital assets to us.
* Experience in web design
* Knowledge of HTML, CSS, Squarespace
* Experience designing the company website for B-to-B start-ups (HRtech preferably)
Nice To Have
* Experience with content management systems
* Search engine optimisation experience
* Proven track record of web design with great conversion rates
* One month (mid-February to mid-March)
* Physical presence is not required, but need to travel to our office time to time, in which case we cover travel/meal costs additionally
More like this
- Product Manager at ContentCal
- Full-stack Engineer at Stotles
- Lead Backend Developer at Maison Sport
- Full-stack Software Engineer at Alva Health
- Social Media & Content Marketing Intern at Doreming
- Ruby on Rails developer at LearnerShape
- Full Stack Engineer at Expensify
- Content Creator Intern at Dorm
- React developer at EQUITY X LTD.