Web developer (Back-end) @ ODICCI Ltd
We are a dynamic startup aiming to build the best marketing application in the world. We are looking for a creative and motivated software engineer to join our team and help us accomplish that goal. As part of the team you will play a key role in the development of the ODICCI platform.
You’ll spend your day:
- Developing robust and scalable software solutions using RoR.
- Designing and creating services and system architecture for projects.
- Helping to improve code quality through tests and code reviews.
- Participating in brainstorming sessions to get ideas for the platform.
- Integrating Third Party applications through APIs.
- Diving into difficult problems and deliver results on schedule.
Who we are looking for:
We are looking for someone that is not scared of complex logic challenges as your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, the definition and maintenance of the central database, ensuring high performance responses. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. A basic understanding of front-end technologies is therefore beneficial as well.
You should apply if you have:
- Experience in Web Development.
- Experience with Object Oriented Programming (Ruby preferred)
- Experience with SQL Data Bases (Postgres preferred)
Also, it would be nice to have:
- Experience with Agile
- Experience with Scalable applications and Database Replication
- Experience in Digital Marketing
<< No recruitment agencies please >>
Apply for this job or share it
More like this
- Product Lead at Plural AI
- Junior Full Stack Web Developer at Schema
- Full stack Web Developer (Node + React) at Trik
- Data Lead at Plural AI
- WordPress Developer at Wholegrain Digital
- Senior Frontend Developer (Vue.js) (£50-60k) at Pollen VC
- NodeJS - Back End Developer (working with 3D data) at Trik
- Node.JS / Full stack developer at SAM labs
- Software Engineer Front End at Jukedeck
- Software engineer (all levels) at Trussle