We are looking for a talented web developer to join our highly creative team. We are the leading website platform for the world's top art galleries and artists – we design cutting-edge bespoke projects and build tools to help clients create their own beautiful online presence.
This is a fantastic opportunity to progress your career by building the best websites in the art world.
Our mission is to make the business of art more efficient, giving galleries, artists & collectors the time and space to do the things they love. Our start-up culture and collaborative approach encourages team members to flourish and grow. We are passionate about building the most advanced website and database platform for the art world that enables us to deliver incredible work to our growing list of over 1,000 clients across six continents.
With the support and direction of a fantastic tech team you don't have to be the finished article, you will just need to demonstrate good programming skills, a keen eye for detail and the desire to learn and solve problems. Training will be provided.
You will need to be a passionate Front-End Developer / Full Stack Developer / Web Designer / Junior Developer or similar who can demonstrate:
• A keen eye for detail, intuitive user experience and an appreciation for good website design;
• Excellent communication skills;
• The ability to embrace new working practices and methodology;
• Problem solving ability with analytical and abstract reasoning skills.
Beneficial, but not essential:
• Knowledge of one or more backend programming languages such as Python, Ruby or PHP, combined with some basic knowledge of MySQL.
• Experience in website or interface design and knowledge of Sketch and Photoshop
An interest in the creative industries and fine art in particular would make the position even more exciting and enjoyable but not required.
This is a brilliant opportunity that will see you join a rewarding company at an incredibly exciting time – we are already well established but very ambitious for high growth. We have a hugely talented, friendly, committed team of over 30 people. We are a diverse and welcoming group.
WORKING AT ARTLOGIC
Our London based office environment is bright and open plan, bathed in natural light. We are located in Offley Works, a vibrant creative hub of businesses located within a trendy renovated factory building, only a short walk from Oval Underground station and close to Stockwell and Vauxhall.
• Friendly and relaxed working environment
• The security of a long established business with a stable team
• The excitement of a busy company in a high growth phase
• Beautifully designed open-plan office with natural light and windows that open
• Great equipment, iMac or MacBook for everyone
• Free team lunch every Friday
• Fully stocked kitchen with freshly brewed espresso
• Awesome on-site canteen
• Indoor secure bicycle parking and showers
Apply for this job or share it
More like this
- Front-end Developer at Octopus Electric Vehicles
- HR Officer at Wave
- Talented Fullstack Ruby Developer at Homeshift
- Senior Full Stack Trailblazer at Intersection Ventures
- Co-Founder/Partner/Investor at VISU.AL
- Head of Design at OurPath
- Product Manager at Everpress
- Platform Security Engineer at Typeform
- Head/VP of Product at Daye
- Business Operations Lead at Daye