Intern Web Developer or Web Developer Internship – Waste Academy
Get incredible, hands-on agency experience like no other. Learn from legends, stand out from the rest, start your career somewhere truly different.
Hone your craft for two months with mentorship from our in-house talent. Get the chance to work alongside our strategy, creative and production teams on live client briefs for your portfolio.
Put your skills into action as part of an exciting new agency department specialising in video game marketing for up and coming indie developers and game distributors.
During your 2 months at Waste Academy, you’ll work alongside kick-ass Developers predominantly on web development, including:
- Rich web applications
- Display ads
- And potential expansion areas like games, VR/AR, back-end, and 3D development
During your time with us, we’ll teach you how to:
- Improve your coding skills
- Use the right tools for different requirement sets
- Optimise your workflow and code
- Plan development approach over a brief
- Follow the latest tech trends and always be on the front
We will be looking for prior web development experience but this doesn’t necessarily have to include commercial experience. Your personal or school projects will also be taken into consideration.
See you there.
More like this
- Lead Engineer at Tab.
- Full Stack Developer at Ayima
- Junior R&D Tax Consultant - Technology at The Accountancy Cloud
- Software Engineer at RMP Enterprise
- Senior Product Designer at Bark.com
- Senior Product Designer at ZOE
- Backend Developer at Winkel Games Ltd
- Data Scientist at Ratio
- Front-End Developer at causaLens
- Data Scientist - Research Team at causaLens