We're looking for a full stack dev who wants to work in a small developer team (currently 4!).
Ideally, you’re an exceptional go-getter to join a strong team in a vibrant Start-up atmosphere to take the company worldwide, and in return build a knowledge marketplace for companies (think of a web-based app store). This is position is crucial and it is a chance to hone your expertise alongside fellow talented professionals as well as working with some of our partners, such as Microsoft, Cisco and Nex.
You should have experience with:
You should have working knowledge of:
- Python (ideally including Flask)
- Mongo DB
We’re not hiring for just this project but for core members of the team who will continue to work on various projects (we’ve built everything from iOS apps to mobile backend solutions) that we all find interesting. You should be able to be proactive and work with initiative and independence.
Our workflow follows a SCRUM methodology and using Trello, Slack and GitHub.
We would want you to work locally with our team in either our London or Belfast office.
Bonus: You like Ping Pong / Rick & Morty / VR
Salary range £40,000 — 60,000
Dependent on experience
More like this
- Mid to Senior Front-End Developer at Wriggle
- UI/Graphic Designer at Unmortgage
- Technical Lead at Tabl
- Full Stack Developer at Monaco Digital
- React Native Engineer at OnCare
- Back-end Developer at Freetrade Limited
- Full Stack Developer at Circles
- Digital Project Manager at Browser Group
- Middleweight Designer at The Observer Effect
- Graphic Designer at Tech Will Save Us