Working Student / or Full-time internship: Social Media Management
Flyy is a young direct-to-consumer start-up with an office based in Ancoats, in the heart of Manchester. Partnered with 1OAK New York and Tape London we have strong ties to the global music, lifestyle and sports scene.
We are manufacturing and selling all-natural scented nasal inhalers.
You are a driven social media expert that is confident to represent the brand on our social media with a serious but fun attitude.
This will include tasks such as:
● Develop a strategy and create social media activity
● Continuous management of Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter accounts
● Creation of new postings and support with CRM email and WhatsApp campaigns
● Creation of blog entries
● Support data-driven decision making for targeting, brand assets and content optimisation
● Come up with creative concepts for online advertising
● Continuously observing the competitive environment
● Pursuing or finished in degree in online marketing, communications or media sciences, PR or business management.
● First experience with online platforms and tools to manage your workload
● You have a feeling for appropriate answers for our customers
● You follow the market trends and are up-to-date in today’s media environment
● Translating our brand communications onto social media is your thing
● The role requires you to be fluent in English to a native level and have a good hand with words
● Start-up affinity and hands-on mentality
This is a paid internship / working student role. Compensation is individual. Send application to: [email protected]
Apply for this job or share it
More like this
- Program Director at Nomad Academy
- Back-end developer at EQUITY X LTD.
- Front-end developer at EQUITY X LTD.
- Back End Developer at EasyPeasy
- Sales Account Manager at Canvas Events
- Front End Engineer at Legl
- User Experience Designer at Waggel
- Growth Lead at InsideOut
- SEO & PPC Specialist at Rock Mission