Propagator is a digital product company focused on creating products that improve people’s lives.
Our main product is Living With (livingwith.health), a long-term condition management platform that consists of an outpatient app and clinician dashboard. The app helps patients track and better self-manage their conditions, connect with their clinicians between appointments, manage their own goals and review condition related resources. The digital dashboard enables clinicians to monitor real-time disease activity, with clinically validated Patient Reported Outcome Measures (PROMs), assessments and vital sign data from wearables, to identify early warning signs of flare-ups and optimise their clinical resourcing for the patients who need it most.
Living With is focused on auto-immune conditions and women’s health. The first product is Living With Rheumatoid Arthritis (LWRA), developed in partnership with the Royal United Hospitals in Bath. The second product is Living With Pelvic Health (LWPH), which enables clinicians to distribute our NHS endorsed, market-leading pelvic floor muscle dysfunction app, Squeezy, to patients and monitor their exercise programmes.
We work with healthcare clients including the NHS and Penguin Random House. We have a very strong pipeline of companies that are interested in our products including a number of pharmaceutical companies interested in seeing how patients perform on their drugs in real time.
Our mission is to develop clinically validated technology that successfully tracks adherence, identifies early warning signs of deterioration and predicts flare-ups in people suffering from long-term conditions.
Propagator also has an educational technology platform that is used for Bloomsbury Publishing and Informa.
We provide an end to end service to our clients, including strategy, UX, visual design, content creation, front end and back end development, app development and hosting and support.
Propagator was founded by proven entrepreneurs & digital experts, who:
- Built and floated Pan-European digital agency, syzygy, in
2000 on the German stock exchange
- Co-founded Ink, world’s largest publisher of in-flight media
- Grew and managed the product development team at Cramer,
bought by Amdocs
Propagator has used pre-existing “expert” and “published” content from clients in its educational technology products for content owners such as Bloomsbury and Informa. However, as we develop our own healthtech products, we need to create our own healthcare content and turn expert clinical thinking into short form, highly digestible digital nuggets that people can consume easily on an app or website. Accordingly we are looking for someone to join the company and enable us to create a much wider range of content for our family of Living With products and those of our healthcare clients.
To build a strong content creation and editorial function in Propagator and help initiate the development of a market leading personalised digital content product that helps patients, customers and employees to achieve personal goals.
- Identify, commission, edit or write the “base” content to go
into each of our Living With products, starting with Living With Rheumatoid
Arthritis and Living With Pelvic Health.
- Define an editorial strategy and plan to engage and retain patients using our Living With products on an ongoing basis with new content (in the app and via SMS, notifications or emails) that drives usage and adherence to the apps.
- Develop the content for future Living With products and spin-off products that we create on behalf of healthcare customers, including our upcoming self-management product, Enhanced Recovery After Surgery and an Oesophageal cancer product.
- Identify how to deliver a programme of increasingly personalised and motivating digital content that helps keep individual patients on track. This will include helping craft the automated clinician tips and content that will be designed with one of our NHS customers and can be triggered in Living With Pelvic Health and subsequently other products.
- Support business when needed with clinical support documentation / other selling documentation to help drive the business forward.
- Create an editorial strategy and plan for ongoing content
for the different Living With products
- Write content for the different Living With products
- Write and roll-out content strategies and plans for healthcare
- Support business as needed by writing thought leadership
- Strong academics
- Graduate with strong writing skills (English)
- Must be numerate and have evidence of strong Science understanding,
preferably with A’levels (biology, chemistry)
- Experience and skills required
- Experience of writing about health, wellbeing and medical
- Experience of writing for consumer healthcare magazines that
have online + mobile versions, where a single article has several formats
- Writing short articles for national newspapers
- Writing short articles / short form content for websites
that are viewed on mobile devices
- Understanding of how to make the complicated simple
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience of converting bullet points into clear and
digestible copy; rewriting existing articles; structuring for non-linear
- Strong understanding of and passion for digital as an
enabler in business
- Strong presentation skills
- Good communications skills including being a native English
- Excitement about for a role where they can really steer and
drive the content strategy of a leading edge business
- Self-starter, “glass half full”, passionate, committed and
- Not afraid to get your hands dirty to achieve what needs
- Straight talking but keen to learn from others, often with
more experience around you
Challenges for the appointee
Develop a strategy for content creation that can at the same time be personalised, scale-able, work in short formats and be sufficiently compelling to change behaviours
- Must have experience of writing about health, wellbeing and
- Must have good combination of arts and science knowledge
- Must have experience of writing short form / non-linear
Salary range £0 — 0
More like this
- Senior Web Engineer at Well Digital
- React Developer at Rotageek
- Cloud Infrastructure Engineer at Trussle
- Acquisition Data Analyst at Trussle
- Data Engineer at Rotageek
- Software engineer (all levels) at Trussle
- Senior Frontend Developer (Vue.js) (£50-60k) at Pollen VC
- Senior Product Designer at Made by Many
- Front-end developer at Cuvva
- Full stack Web Developer (Node + React) at Trik