We’re looking for a genius developer to join our small team of wish makers.
In order to become the largest wishing platform in the world, we are looking for some special people… Do you think big? Are you hands on? Do you like to innovate? Do you love working hard and having fun at the same time? Would you want to be part of a growing team with skin in the game?
We have a Xamarin (IOS & Android) app and a .NET Azure based back end into which we’d like to add more magic.
We’re looking for someone who:
- has hands on experience with Xamarin development on IOS and Android - including a portfolio that demonstrates an understanding of the nuances of each platform
- can get stuck in with .NET based API and web apps on Azure in real world deployments
- understands how to work with CI and help to drive automation in integration and testing
- gets a real kick out of making things that users love, but also understands the importance of some of the not so exciting bits of a development process
- can work effectively even when in a physically distributed team
is available quickly! No need to work in the Wisher office.
- if you are that person, please get in touch with examples of your portfolio.
- gaming experience is a bonus to add some magic and fun to the user experience
We’re flexible about hours and location but do want you to be located in the UK. This role will be reporting into the Wisher CTO, Iain Donaldson. This is a CONTRACT role with 3 months minimum commitment
Who we are
Wisher is the world’s social wish granting platform. We help people get what they really want.
People add their wishes to their wish registry and share it with their friends and family to enable it to happen through money contributions or gifting.
We solve the problem of unwanted gifts and unfulfilled wishes by enabling easy wishing and gifting. We help the Wisher discover and log their wishes in one place and save the giver time, stress, money. We imagine a world where getting gifting right builds deeper connections whether it’s a trip to space, a new tennis racket or even a medical operation. Each gift is a wish fulfilled.
Our platform consist of an Android and iOS app for easy wish making. Wisher is the eCommerce of Pinterest and GoFund Me.
Wisher was founded by Maz Cohen in 2015 and in 2016 received a seed funding round from Angel investors in the UK. She’s been nominated as the Emerging UK Entrepreneur of the year in 2016 and Wisher has been nominated as a start up with potential to change the world by G-Start Up in Tel Aviv. We are striving to build a strong culture around innovation and happiness, hence we partner with business that makes people's lives better with highly desirable products and services.
We're very early stage, which makes it the perfect opportunity for someone to add huge amounts of value to the business.
Our business vision is to become the number one platform for giving enabling 1 billion wishes to happen by 2020.
Salary range £50,000 — 60,000
Dependent on experience
More like this
- Senior UX/UI Designer at Sofar Sounds
- React Developer w/stock options (London FinTech) at Expend Ltd
- Tech Co-Founder / Tech Lead at Onigo
- Customer Success Manager at Canvas
- Front-end developer at Messly
- Product Designer at OLIO
- Senior JS Full Stack Developer at Policy in Practice
- Full Stack Developer at Artifax
- Senior Back End Developer (Python/Django) at Festicket