The role of the Youth Progression is to ensure the smooth transition of each
young person we support through Iconic Steps’ “Young Person Journey”, capturing
this information for monitoring and evaluation and leading on our mentorship
Through the role you will be intensively providing 1-2-1 support to 100 young people over the course of the year, this is the heart of what we do and the reason why the company started. It’s vital to ensure we are truly supporting and helping the young people achieve their desired goal and into employment.
Alongside this the role will be managing our mentorship programme being the point of call for both mentor and mentee.
Success in this role is seeing the progression of the young people - into employment and in their everyday life - through the young people embodying a Growth Mindset.
Previous experience as a youth worker or in another capacity looking after pastoral care is essential.
Key Accountabilities are (not a full list):
· 1-2-1 meeting with the young people
· Mentorship programme
· Ensure young people are engaging fully with all we have to offer
· Act as a source of support for young people on the programme
· Impact Reporting (monitoring and evaluation)
More like this
- Product Manager at ContentCal
- Software Engineer (Integrations) - Spanish Speaker at Wagestream
- Full-stack Engineer at Stotles
- Lead Software Engineer at Jangala
- Lead Backend Developer at Maison Sport
- Partnerships Manager, EMAA at VIllage Capital
- Lead Front End Developer - sustainable investment at Neural Alpha
- Full-stack Software Engineer at Alva Health
- Social Media & Content Marketing Intern at Doreming
- Head of People at Yapily